Goodbye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he is still here, but just to look in every once in awhile

Well in that case, good luck with all of your future endeavors. I do have a question though, why is it that you, and so many others, say they are leaving but two or three days later come back to check on their farewell thread?

there are still a few people that are worth talking to on here, so i keep it to PM's with them and i still browse the journals...who doesnt love pictures???

I wounder if it is to see exactly what is being said about that person.

Personally, I don't see the point of announcing your own departure. If I was to become that annoyed or disgusted with something, I would just leave, with no mention or after thought.

My experience, this is attention seeking behaviour. The individual simply wants people to tell them to stay, not to go. The only problem with this, is that after they are convinced to stay, the cycle starts all over again in the not so distant future.

Just my humble opinion.

cadlakmike1 said:
This thread has been so jacked and took so far off subject. Shame the original author isn't around to get it back on track... :rofl:

This thread was worthless at first. We have now turned into something good to read.

cadlakmike1 said:
Well in that case, good luck with all of your future endeavors. I do have a question though, why is it that you, and so many others, say they are leaving but two or three days later come back to check on their farewell thread?

Just as GoNavy stated, they seek attention, or as I have said, their Mommy didn't hug them enough.

BuddyLuv said:
Back in my hay day we called them cuddle puddles:D

:spit:

As long as I am in the middle, we can call it whatever you like.

;)

In my mind..... :evil:

I don't see any middle. Just an endless 'Cuddle Puddle'!!! :yay:

Should we ask 84vw to join in the puddle?

:giggle:

This is his thread, after all.

LMAO.

84VWisBANNED said:
there are still a few people that are worth talking to on here, so i keep it to PM's with them and i still browse the journals...who doesnt love pictures???

Funny cause no one really cares. If you feel we aren't worth talking to then why are you still here?

Is this the establishment of our cuddle orgy rules?

1. No crying.

Well, chicks can cry, if it is because they never felt like "this" before. But dudes are not allowed to cry under any circumstance.

and if we do it's because something is in our eye.

Latest posts

Back