Got lights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms. Nicesty

Reaction score
I have started 10 plants. I have 2 under a starter lamp(my plants have not yet sprouted). When they do sprout what type of lighting should I use and can you get it from a farming store? If not them where?
:p :p :rolleyes:
:p ;) :holysheep: :watchplant:

I know I should have I was so sure the farming store had the lights I needed( thats what theyn said on the phone). When I got there it was a different story. I got parinoid ( because I was high. I know save me the lecture LOL) I left and uhh urr here I am. Still high and STILL IN NEED OF ADVISE. Thank you and smoke on!!!!

:afroweed:

I guess the question is can I break down the watts as long as long as I have the total watts. Example can I use 8-140 watt bulbs in order to get 1000 watts. I cant find a higher watt. Can I order w/o going to the block?

You can do that providing it doesn't get too hot. Try to get bulbs with Kelvin equal to 6500. Kelvin will be indicated by "K" on the package. If there is no K rating on the package, then look for "Daylight". Don't get "Bright White", or "Soft White" "Cool White" is good too.

However, don't strive for number of watts. You want to try and get 3000-5000 lumens per square foot.

Mann u need to get organized, if there is 1 thing u learn wen growin weed it's 2 get organized and prepare it all will run alot more smoothly, But however there are many different lights u can use i reccomend getting some Enviro-Lites you can purchase them in grow shops and online, There energy Saving so u notice a big difference in electricity bill.....Good luck

Ms. Nicesty said:
I guess the question is can I break down the watts as long as long as I have the total watts. Example can I use 8-140 watt bulbs in order to get 1000 watts. I cant find a higher watt. Can I order w/o going to the block?

the block? :confused:

Order online from a hydroponics store if there isn't one near you. If "the block" is prison, the answer is: no. You cannot go to prison for ordering a lightbulb :rofl:

Latest posts

Back