Grab your camera and lets see what your smoking tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokemon

Reaction score
I love having a camera :D I just bought it for my vacation and now I can't stop snapping pics. Heres what I'm smoking tonight. It's just some local grass I wish I knew the strain.

2nitesnug.jpg

I have to be honest. It isn't the rush I thought it would be, you know being the only one on the planet smoking bud, owning a camera and being a user of the best mj site on the intertrons.

tokemon said:
I love having a camera :D I just bought it for my vacation and now I can't stop snapping pics. Heres what I'm smoking tonight. It's just some local grass I wish I knew the strain.

i sure wish the local grass round here looked that great man. all we ever get is brick this far up north and yet it amazes me as i herd most the brick weed comes from mexico. u'd think we'd get more from canada bein so far north and like hop skip n jump away from them ay... ?
hence why i'm growin my own this year. so far so good for me.
good luck in all ur endeavours as well tokemon
that was a very delightful picture. thanks for sharin. now i just wanna cry lokin at my bag of brick bud. lol

lol@you guys, I have never smoked brick weed :p

I can get the brick for $80 an oz but it's worth the extra loot to buy the semi-nugs. $65 a quarter here in the Charlotte area.

bout 50-60 1/4 oz brick here. LOL i kow its pitiful but i dont set the numbers. once again, hence why i growin my own this year.
ya top nugs round 50-75 an 1/8oz here. its totally ridiculous i say.
but i'll be laughing right along wit u come another month an half if so.
i worked very hard at this and to me my harvest is gonna be virtually priceless to me so it just mine lol minus sharing wit few frenz an family.
i know a guy who lives in tennesee area down by u and he laughs at it everytime he comes home to visit here. lol
all about location location location i guess. plus my location is a place of high supply and demand here. but not two years ago it was ok i guess prices, availibility, quality etc all that but then all a sudden round january of last year it just started gettin insane. i mean u'd hear of people rippin everyone off more. doctoring up stuff to weigh more and look better, theives, etc. man o man has it gotten terrible since january 07 . maybe some big dog went down and some doofus came up in place. i wish i new wat happened really. it chaps my cheeks lol but sorry im high and just went on a roll ventin bout the MJ scene here. pent up agression lol. u think they got therapy for this lol jus playin. the brick here tho i will say at times is pretty good tho. but then again it prolly cuz i aint had grade A nugs in forever. got use to smokin this schwizz. :(

zipflip said:
bout 50-60 1/4 oz brick here. LOL i kow its pitiful but i dont set the numbers. once again, hence why i growin my own this year.
ya top nugs round 50-75 an 1/8oz here. its totally ridiculous i say.
but i'll be laughing right along wit u come another month an half if so.
i worked very hard at this and to me my harvest is gonna be virtually priceless to me so it just mine lol minus sharing wit few frenz an family.
i know a guy who lives in tennesee area down by u and he laughs at it everytime he comes home to visit here. lol
all about location location location i guess. plus my location is a place of high supply and demand here. but not two years ago it was ok i guess prices, availibility, quality etc all that but then all a sudden round january of last year it just started gettin insane. i mean u'd hear of people rippin everyone off more. doctoring up stuff to weigh more and look better, theives, etc. man o man has it gotten terrible since january 07 . maybe some big dog went down and some doofus came up in place. i wish i new wat happened really. it chaps my cheeks lol but sorry im high and just went on a roll ventin bout the MJ scene here. pent up agression lol. u think they got therapy for this lol jus playin. the brick here tho i will say at times is pretty good tho. but then again it prolly cuz i aint had grade A nugs in forever. got use to smokin this schwizz. :(
We should all grow our own. This will be my first serious grow with good seeds and I can't wait! I only recently found the midgrade hookup, before that it was brick all the way.

sorry guys..I have never had brick weed...and sounds like I dont want it...I live in the west coast and have always baught seedles bud...I just hated when I wanted it I could not find it..so I started my own..and have way more then i need and will continue to add to my collection...ZipFlip...that stuff you are growing is going to be the best bud you have smoked...cause you grew it...just remember to be easy on her when taking some samples..be patient and you will be in smoke Heaven...I wish i could post a pic of what Im smoking but im stoned and lazy..it takes a bit to load those on here..and when you have your first Budd..post it in BUd of the month...Be proud of what you have done...good luck to you guys..KEEP M GREEN

4u2sm0ke said:
sorry guys..I have never had brick weed...and sounds like I dont want it...I live in the west coast and have always baught seedles bud...I just hated when I wanted it I could not find it..so I started my own..and have way more then i need and will continue to add to my collection...ZipFlip...that stuff you are growing is going to be the best bud you have smoked...cause you grew it...just remember to be easy on her when taking some samples..be patient and you will be in smoke Heaven...I wish i could post a pic of what Im smoking but im stoned and lazy..it takes a bit to load those on here..and when you have your first Budd..post it in BUd of the month...Be proud of what you have done...good luck to you guys..KEEP M GREEN

just the feeling goin thru me right now are, well, i cant describe it.
i'm freakin stoked as i finally seen my plants the last ones left all girls now 10 developing little tuff's of white hairs on the tops of em all. sense of accomplishment i feel and its more a rush than anythin when i go to see them everytime.
u bet i'm gonna be postin pix of the first bud i pik. this is bout the safest way i can breg ya know. it wont be long i'm sure. six more weeks at least an i know i'll be startin to sample close to harvest. but only tiny bit at a time lol
i definately need to invest in a darn good quality camera come harvest time. thats the final moment i'm definately gonna wanna capture to its fullest. its wat i been doin it all for. enough wit these cell phone pictures i been doin.

zipflip said:
just the feeling goin thru me right now are, well, i cant describe it.
i'm freakin stoked as i finally seen my plants the last ones left all girls now 10 developing little tuff's of white hairs on the tops of em all. sense of accomplishment i feel and its more a rush than anythin when i go to see them everytime.
u bet i'm gonna be postin pix of the first bud i pik. this is bout the safest way i can breg ya know. it wont be long i'm sure. six more weeks at least an i know i'll be startin to sample close to harvest. but only tiny bit at a time lol
i definately need to invest in a darn good quality camera come harvest time. thats the final moment i'm definately gonna wanna capture to its fullest. its wat i been doin it all for. enough wit these cell phone pictures i been doin.
I been using my phone for years. I bit the bullet a week or two ago and bought one for my vacation and wish I had done it sooner. Do your reasearch before you buy though. I wish I had read more reviews before buying the model I bought. $200 will get you a pretty decent cam.

Latest posts

Back