Gracias Obrigado grazie merci thank you all for comming to welcome me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the one

infinity
Reaction score
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeey yo yo give up forthe KUSHHHHHHHHHHHH
people in the back of the bus are SICKKKKKKKKKKKK

hahahah GOD BLESS AMERICA.

I've seen all the other site and MarijuanaPassion seems the coolest

Well hello everyone. I'm really high of some lemon diesel and some lambs breath. I want you all to know I mean Beez Neez I'm one serious individual!!!!!

only one thing is on my mind... and that's to stay focused on my goal to grow my own Marijuana. and make friends with yall ofcourse. lol

So I got me two clones, pots, LED's, carbon filter, fans and exhaust fan. and I'm about to start growing LED's. Finally no more driving to buy weed. I think i'll be saving lots of $$$
I dont want much just about 2 oz every month. and I hope I can keep doing this for some time.:2940th_rasta: :2940th_rasta: :ciao: :fly: :lama:

Welcome to MP, what made you go with LED lights? What kind of LED do you have? Watts per bulb?

1-2 plants will give you enough for sure.

Welcome to mp
I will advise you to take the time to browse through the site rules.
This will help u ;).
Take care play safe n mojo sir.
LH

Good to have you here,

So you have got yourself a good start. LED's are coming around finally. We have a lot of fantastic growers here, in fact I am constantly surprised as to how much one can learn here. We welcome you to the site, and ask that you take a few moments to look over the site rules.

Feel free to ask, chat, share ideas, etc. etc. ...

Again welcome and enjoy.

smoke in peace
KupunaKane:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Welcome to MP, what made you go with LED lights? What kind of LED do you have? Watts per bulb?

I went back and saw some of your grows. your 1st 2nd and 3rd grows were amazing.

Im using a 90w LED 1 watt each bulb. I got it a a great price. and I think for an ounce or two it should be fine.

I just got my light ill post pictures in my new journal.

hope to see ya around:cool: you got some green thumb my friend;)

LEFTHAND said:
1-2 plants will give you enough for sure.

Welcome to mp
I will advise you to take the time to browse through the site rules.
This will help u ;).
Take care play safe n mojo sir.
LH

thanks Lefthand;)

Kupunakane said:
Good to have you here,

So you have got yourself a good start. LED's are coming around finally. We have a lot of fantastic growers here, in fact I am constantly surprised as to how much one can learn here. We welcome you to the site, and ask that you take a few moments to look over the site rules.

Feel free to ask, chat, share ideas, etc. etc. ...

Again welcome and enjoy.

smoke in peace
KupunaKane:)

im at right place thank you:eek:

Latest posts

Back