Grave Digger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
day 28
& the flood gates have opend. last time in 97

IMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0608.JPG

IMG_0606.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

beautiful stuff there ruffy! fat buds i bet they smell fresh as can be too!

ok round day 40, a little tnge of yellow in parts of the leaves, but overall look great. startin to fattin up now

IMG_0700.JPG

IMG_0705.JPG

them are lookin tasty man.. very tasty...
since 97 ehh... if thats your back yard thats pretty sweet man.. best i got is a 2 min walk to the lake lol...

whats she got left 25-35 days??
take care play safe my canuck friend..
LH

hey lh, um i really dont know time left. ill play it by ear & see when she tells me shes ready. but ya id say 25-35 days left,
lol my backyard is a bit bigger then that bro. lol that dam is one of the few that feed the usa with power, from the mighty columbia river. so just think, be nice to me or shut off your power, lol cheers

They are looking great, Ruffy. Thanks for the preview. My girls are 2 weeks into 12/12. I flipped them before they were showing sex as I was running out of space. I think that all the girls are going to get a nice watering with Ozzy's tea that has been brewing for a few days tonight when the lights come on. I had some premature yellowing with my first batch with ss. So this time, I am going to give a few waterings with some teas. I will also be watering my veggies with this (I have a small garden).

around day 45, i pulled her out to see the color & took some pics, my trainwreck is yellowing a bit with some reds comming in on the big, oold fan leaves, so im just going to let the s soil do its thing.

IMG_0710.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0712.JPG

IMG_0713.JPG

IMG_0718.JPG

IMG_0720.JPG

IMG_0722.JPG

IMG_0724.JPG

IMG_0727.JPG

IMG_0729.JPG

They look great for almost being done, man. A tinge of yellow is a solid run w/ a hot mix. Bet next time they will come out like green zucchinis at the chop, cause you will know just how much to give em. :) Nice work

well the mixing was the easier part, once ive done it once. you answerd alot of my questions n.c , thanks for the help, along with any other .m.p members who have spoken up with organic soils.
n.c i think thats the hardest part, figuring out how much s soil will last 2ish months, with all the plants in my room i transplanted them them flipped the lights the next day. wasnt sure if it would work, but it seems to have. ill keep practicing, thanks for the help M.P

oh ya, i think the camera adds 15 lbs, lol they dont look this big in the room

Ruffy said:
oh ya, i think the camera adds 15 lbs, lol they dont look this big in the room

:rofl:

looks good

:48:

day 54
just a small bud for testing, bigger & better in a few more weeks

IMG_2148.JPG

IMG_2149.JPG

IMG_2150.JPG

hey a.m i see ya found me lol good to see ya bro, & roddy, thg, & everyone else, were gettin close to choppin time. but its tooo dam hot. rh is high cant get her down (60rh) with the dh cheers all

Anxiously awaiting the chop. They look great!

I am worried about RH, but in the opposite way. It gets near or over 100 here and our RH drops to 15% or so. It seems that I am watering all the time and need a way to raise the RH that doesn't cost too many $$$$.

day 61 i think, 1 more week
they are about 10%maybe 20% amber. going to 40%
& also coming down next week is grave digger, ( first 7 shots), trainwreck,(pics below) indiana bubble gum(donky deek pheno),sour double kush, purple berry bx
going into flow next week is reg ubc chemo 2 fems & 1 male(pollen) & 3 white rhinos. im going to run these 2 for a few rounds with the odd other thrown in for persy.
im going to make "white ubc rhino" beans & more chemo f2
first picks are grave digger, thanks sharon & colin, lsc!!
look & smells great, she grew smoothly & love the super soil, need to dial it in a bit more....
all organic, just add water. the sneek peek bud was very good after a 3 day dry, no cure, cant wait to cure this for 6 weeks, emmmm
next time itll be 2 months veg & in 15 gal
smoke report in a month

IMG_2174.JPG

IMG_2175.JPG

IMG_2177.JPG

IMG_2178.JPG

IMG_2179.JPG

IMG_2180.JPG

IMG_2172.JPG

IMG_2170.JPG

IMG_2162.JPG

IMG_2168.JPG