Green Crack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_Sir Smokes Alot_ said:
Where can I get some of these seeds!? Anyone know?

It is my understanding that this is a clone only strain. I have not been able to find anything definitive as to the genetics of this strain--sure sounds interesting though, doesn't it?

I've heard of it before, they actually mention it in a couple of Kottonmouth Kings songs. It sounds like something I really want to have, sorry though I wish I could help you.

Like THG said it's a clone only strain. ;) Ya might wanna try Trainwreck. :hubba:

Yup, far as I know it's clone-only. Pretty common where I am from and one I would definitly love to get a hold of. You can get them pretty easy (I have heard) in the Bay Area. It's got the sweetest funk smell like putrid fruit, and dense and s-t-i-c-k-y. Don't need much 'cause it's got a prize fighter stone... It will put you on your butt fast. Seems most agree it is a skunk+n-lights cross but I don't really know. All I know is it's potent as hell and special and worth hunting down when it hits town so growing it would surely be bonus. Just gotta go and get it. Some day:) . Imo a top quality ranker smoke and always my fav when it's around (puts everthing else floating around to shame). But until you try it for yourself, take what I say with a grain of salt. I am who I am and I personally adore it. Find it. Smell it. Taste it. Feel it. Oh, you'll see;) .....

from my understand green crack aka Cush is a clone-only for sure and its genetic heritage is an old SSSC superskunk x an unknown indica... This is the first time I have heard of northern lights being in Cush... Where did you hear this at?

some gc i smoked a while ago this the stuff that got me higher than anything .. except for this stuff called JET I i smoked this when i had young lungs and my face was stuck with a big smile and i was drooling im never gunna forget that day

From what I know it is a clone-only strain from a Skunk #1 Pheno that was ridiculously potent and smelly. Hope this helps.

if you cant get some proof to back that ill order those seeds on the quikness

Green crack! It has nothing on my South American, or the Sour D.
It IS killer, but far from the most potent. I move lbs of the stuff,
trust me.

Ya man sour D be some weak ****. Might as well get NYC Diesel. But i personally am a kush, Erkle, and RhinoWreck type of man...haha:peace:

I Eat Valium said:
Green crack! It has nothing on my South American, or the Sour D.
It IS killer, but far from the most potent. I move lbs of the stuff,
trust me.

I think it's a preference thing... Green crack is top o' the line have no doubt. It's got the smell, flavor and potency. The gc I get locally is some of the densest bud I've seen. It's so dense sometimes, even if it was weighed out right in front of you, you would swear you were getting a short bag. Personally I do prefer a heavier indica, but gc rocks it.

I've heard nothing but good from this strain.
I've heard previously it's only a clone strain.

good luck finding some beans. If you do, let us know.

Personnaly, I think it is **.

My friends and I have been calling different bomb herb "green crack" since the '90s. It was used to describe SUPER bomb strain, even if we knew what strain it was.

As far as a specific strain, I highly doubt it. I imagine the "green crack" you get at one club will be different then the "green crack" you get at another club.
As a matter of fact, some cats are calling a kush strain "green Crack". I told them it was actually BubbaKush, but they said" It's like green Crack".

Strain names in Cali are getting out of hand. Every idiot with a spare bedroom is now a "Professional Medical Grower". Makes me ill. Just like the comment "I eat Valium" said, just foolish.

if i were moving lbs of anything,i would not post it here.i grow for my own needs and a few chosen friends.since i am the only smoker in my household,my crops last me a long time.when i get close to harvest,i will give some more away.not SELLING either.i could sell all i grow if i desired to do so.but with the cost of growing,i do not think many would want to pay whay i would have to charge to cover expenses.so i grow,i smoke and i give some away.not lbs either

Ive had green crack its not all that, i rather have some lavender kush or master kush.

NorCalHal said:
Personnaly, I think it is **.

My friends and I have been calling different bomb herb "green crack" since the '90s. It was used to describe SUPER bomb strain, even if we knew what strain it was.

As far as a specific strain, I highly doubt it. I imagine the "green crack" you get at one club will be different then the "green crack" you get at another club.
As a matter of fact, some cats are calling a kush strain "green Crack". I told them it was actually BubbaKush, but they said" It's like green Crack".

Strain names in Cali are getting out of hand. Every idiot with a spare bedroom is now a "Professional Medical Grower". Makes me ill. Just like the comment "I eat Valium" said, just foolish.

Exactly Hal. That preference thing again. There is a lot of guys here (my area) that call whatever they have 'gc', which is lame but the strain that seems most accepted here has it's own seemingly unique smell.. Like way over ripe-to putrid pungant fruit. That part, atleast, seems to be fairly consistant and if it is as sp. 'complex' or whatever, then it's beyond me:eek: I know I got the shiznit right now, though. It's not mine (I didn't grow it) but I'd put it up against anything out there;), at least til something else in town catches my attention:D

whiterussian said:
Ive had green crack its not all that, i rather have some lavender kush or master kush.

This is agreeable as well. I do love my kushes, but like I said, the 'cush' is good. Wish I could just send ya'll some of what I am getting right now... Maybe it's not the same the-world-round.:confused: Anyway, as long as ya got what ya like, even if it's different than what someone else prefers, or no matter what ya want to call it we can all be happy. Seems this is always the same arguement. You know, like bong vs vap vs pipe vs brownies etc.

Latest posts

Back