Green Crack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive smoked some good buds green was never the best though :p

Now I'm guessing there is a difference between "kush" and "cush". Is the cush pronounced as 'coo-shh'?

There Wouldnt Be Weed If It Wasnt For The Grower And Every Grower Grows Different Some Choose To Cut Early Some Late To Get That Kill High So My Point Is I Might Smoke Something Thats Killer To Me But U Might Of Smoke The Same But U Say Its Nothing Its The Way It Was Grown .. Except Sour D Im Ammune To It Untill Proovin Wrong

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
I think you have never smoked properly grown and true Sour Diesel.

i tried it several times from diff clubs think ima get some soon so i can roll a cheech n chong blunt :) and the green crack i had was the same evrytime i had it down here its a true strain not what people call any dank bud i get it from mEDIcAl clUbs

mostly out my bong but i smoke everyway possible but bongs are my fav i smoke blunts when i can(1 .8 almost everyday) dont liike tabacco at all i seen this show called manswers on spike and they did a research on what gets you "higher" cant remember the numbers but bongs give u around 80% thc and joints give you around 20 explains why my homies cant hang with me cause all they smoke out of is blunts and joints so when i pull out the bong its over while im sittin there wonderin what the hell there high already

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
It's a waste of weed, popular with the thug and idiot scene. It's like mixing aged fine double malt scotch with diet coke.

Just cause you said "that" now "I" like blunts it also depends on the wrapper you wrap it with I CANT STAND BLUNTS that arent picked out for the weed AND I CANT STAND PEOPLE WHO CANT PICK OUT CIGARS BUT CLAIM THERE A CIGAR SMOKER

BUT a Good Hydroponic Chronic with a Phillie blunt wrap like sour apple or Mango :hubba:

Then you got yourself a good blunt

Swisher Optimos espicially Grape Swishers and Peach Optimos are like destroying pefrectly good weed

:yeahthat:

i like blunts my self but thats me i always felt like pipe and bongs would just be a extra charge if i ever got caught least when the blunt is gone the eveidence is gone lol JMO and hyrdo i am smoking out a mango as we speak lol i love the wraps:hubba:

Not only are blunts very inefficient for smoking, but you are mixing tobacco (and who knows what additional additives are in a blunt) with it. Bongs or vaporizers are the way to go.

Bongs filter out THC Blunts get you higher its a well known fact your gonna consume more weed from a blunt then you are a bong

Yes it is true, you consume more weed from a blunt from a bong. Which is exactly why they are less efficient.

you talking about me up there? ill school you on the art of bongin

How old are you? Smoking isn't a competition. Shouldn't you be studying for your 9th grade Geometry test or something?

Im Actually 19 Have A Med Card A Good High Payin Legit Job Not A Drug Dealer But I Would Leave Ur Pockets Empty

i hate to think of smokin as a comp cause i love to smoke and every hit puts a smile on my face no matter what the weed is

Latest posts

Back