Green Crack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I smoke weed, because it eazez my tensions. I don't know why ppl "HATE" blunts or let alone anything, another reason i smoke, i don't like hating. And being a hater is being an a***hole, ur only f-in urself man. Ppl like different things, blunts do u get u one bowl from a pipe of strait keefe would prob get me higher than a bong or joint, it doesn't take any THC out. Bongs do. The % of THC normally is around 10-20%, bongs actually take some of that away. While say 'tabacco' made wrap, joints and blunts. Can give u more of a 'mind buzz'. This is from my experience, i don't hate either but when i feel like a joint i'll roll one up n spark it.

Never liked Blunts. Never will.
To me, it takes away from the flavor of your herb. But, if u have bad herb, a blunt will help disquise the poor taste.

NorCalHal said:
Never liked Blunts. Never will.
To me, it takes away from the flavor of your herb. But, if u have bad herb, a blunt will help disquise the poor taste.

dontknow what kind of weed you two smoke but what i smoke i can taste through the blunt the best i ever had in my life was a blue hawaiin blunt weed was 70 1/8 best tasting weed ever even has to fall behind cottoncandy and tat stuff is bomb but enough about this im a BONG person

LOL, something tells me that NorCalHal has consistently better weed than anything Eastla has ever even seen.

i like to keep my smokin herbs seperate. weed over here close to my heart tobacco way over there by the door like an unwanted guest an never the 2 shall mingle

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
LOL, something tells me that NorCalHal has consistently better weed than anything Eastla has ever even seen.

lol what tells you that? the guy probably has some good weed but i usually have grade a medical also but right now im gettin pretty blown off my own homegrown and it taste just as good

I don't think TheEnhancementSmoker meant any disrespect, he just don't like blunts either.
But, you said it,
EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
but what i smoke i can taste through the blunt

The fact that u have to taste thru anything takes away from the true taste of good herb, imo. But, to each thier own.

The other reason that TheEnhancementSmoker commented was the fact that I don't think u truly understand what MMJ is and how it comes to be.

There is no such thing as "Medical Grade Pot". There are no strains that is medical only, or Medicinal herb. It's all pot. Some better then others, some alot better.
The clubs get ALL thier herb from u and me. Well, maybe not you, but me.
Anyone with a Dr's. Rec can sell thier excess herb to a dispensary. Why do you think they have all those different strains?
As I said, some strains cost more, some less. Different clubs "rate" thier current herb with "grades" wether it's gold stars, A-F, smiley faces, or, the cost. Most folks think that because it costs more, it must be better. Not neccisarily true.
And, the TRULY bomb herb NEVER reaches the counter at the dispensary. Trust me.

So, East LA, not knockin' ya man, just tryin' to educate on how the program works.

Plus Blunts suck

NorCalHal said:
I don't think TheEnhancementSmoker meant any disrespect, he just don't like blunts either.
But, you said it,

The fact that u have to taste thru anything takes away from the true taste of good herb, imo. But, to each thier own.

The other reason that TheEnhancementSmoker commented was the fact that I don't think u truly understand what MMJ is and how it comes to be.

There is no such thing as "Medical Grade Pot". There are no strains that is medical only, or Medicinal herb. It's all pot. Some better then others, some alot better.
The clubs get ALL thier herb from u and me. Well, maybe not you, but me.
Anyone with a Dr's. Rec can sell thier excess herb to a dispensary. Why do you think they have all those different strains?
As I said, some strains cost more, some less. Different clubs "rate" thier current herb with "grades" wether it's gold stars, A-F, smiley faces, or, the cost. Most folks think that because it costs more, it must be better. Not neccisarily true.
And, the TRULY bomb herb NEVER reaches the counter at the dispensary. Trust me.

So, East LA, not knockin' ya man, just tryin' to educate on how the program works.

Plus Blunts suck

I don't live in CA, but that's still really interesting to me. Thanks for posting that, NorCalHal. That's really cool that you can sell to the dispensary.

I Meant That The Taste Of The Weed Over Powers The Cheap Nasty Blunt Flavor And Dont Worry About Me On This End I Figured Out How To Cure (finally After 2 Harvest) Just Need To Grow Bigger All Is Good But Ur Son Is Really Somethin Else

AND MEDICAL GRADE REFERING TO THE LONG CURE I NEVER BOUGHT WEED FROM A SHOP THAT TASTED HARSH NEVER

What I don't get is why do people get good quality marijuana and then mix it with a cheap and crappy cigar? I mean, at least use a Macanudo or a Monte Cristo or equivalent. I'd still think it was retarded, but it would be a step in the right direction.

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
What I don't get is why do people get good quality marijuana and then mix it with a cheap and crappy cigar? I mean, at least use a Macanudo or a Monte Cristo or equivalent. I'd still think it was retarded, but it would be a step in the right direction.

dont trip buddy im in the process of looking for a really expensive cigar to roll me a 3 grammer some 1 told me about a real cuban for 10 bucks are those re-rollable?

a hal have you guys had the blue crack up there? i never got to try it just heard it was around

That $10 Cuban sounds fake. I've spent more than that in countries where they are actually legal. Then again, I suspect you have smoked a lot of fake stuff.

I collect and smoke cigars. I however do not smoke blunts. I prefer a bowl, bong, and when out and about i like a joint, that's just my preference.

You can not get a real cuban cigar for $10 anywhere except for maybe cuba, even then it would be of a lower quality than a good Nicaraguan or Connecticut grown tobacco.

If you are interested in purchasing real cuban cigars or interested in what they really sell for check out hxxp.getcubans.com. That is the website for a store in Canada that will ship cigars to USA or anywhere else for that matter.

$10 will get you a good to great cigar. I personally like a lot of the Ghurka's and Monte Cristo's, but the list of good cigars for under $10 is extremely long. I have paid $500+ several times for a box of 25 cubans and probably will never do it again. I still have plenty and have found better cheaper cigars.

Good cigars are hand wrapped though, with a good single tobacco leaf. They are not pressed tobacco and are not "manufactured". If you tried to cut one open it would be extremely difficult to rewrap it without the leaf falling apart. That is why companies like Philly make "Blunts". Cigars tough enough to be taken apart and put back together. JMO though.

Does it really matter what u use as long as u get high i mean really how one person smokes there green is up to them IMO.And from enhancements post earlier in this thread i guess i am thug cause i smoke blunts pretty sure i am a idiot to boot as well:2940th_rasta:

cadlakmike1 said:
I collect and smoke cigars. I however do not smoke blunts. I prefer a bowl, bong, and when out and about i like a joint, that's just my preference.

You can not get a real cuban cigar for $10 anywhere except for maybe cuba, even then it would be of a lower quality than a good Nicaraguan or Connecticut grown tobacco.

If you are interested in purchasing real cuban cigars or interested in what they really sell for check out hxxp.getcubans.com. That is the website for a store in Canada that will ship cigars to USA or anywhere else for that matter.

$10 will get you a good to great cigar. I personally like a lot of the Ghurka's and Monte Cristo's, but the list of good cigars for under $10 is extremely long. I have paid $500+ several times for a box of 25 cubans and probably will never do it again. I still have plenty and have found better cheaper cigars.

Good cigars are hand wrapped though, with a good single tobacco leaf. They are not pressed tobacco and are not "manufactured". If you tried to cut one open it would be extremely difficult to rewrap it without the leaf falling apart. That is why companies like Philly make "Blunts". Cigars tough enough to be taken apart and put back together. JMO though.

its actually from a family member who has 3-4 and other diff kind he collects

just actually read what you said thanks wont get one then and the philie blunts always come extra dry

If you smoke blunt get a Green leaf

all of them fruity blunts got mad chemicals in them

Latest posts

Back