Green Dragon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
headband said:
hows my information off, absinthe makes a cannabis vodka. maby only from seeds, but the lable says cannabis vodka, and thats all i said, never said it got you high, i just said they make it.... this should be you:doh:

Here's some info I found, sounds like it's made by a few different companies and you can get it in the US, real Absinthe is only available here in just a couple flavors. Either way, it's just seeds in there...

3471.jpg
Description:
The original Spanish Absinthe from Rodniks with the infusion of cannabis!

Rodnik's absinthe has a softer anise aroma than it's French homonym, which makes it ideal for long drinks and cocktails. Rodnik became the first Spaniard to redevelop the making of absinthe.

Rodnik's Absinthe is an authentic Absinthe distilled in Spain from the finest Mediterranean plants and herbs. High in wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) content, it is aromatic and smooth to the taste.

Producer: Rodniks
ABV: 70%
Country of Origin: Spain

i usually put about an ounce in big bottle of 151 each harvest. yep, its alot but i doesnt drink it i eats it. one shot per persn in whatever im cookin makes that after dinner(or braekfast) doobie come on real nice. i like doing it this way cause its easy,instant,and ive even made brownies and cakes this way. i let "a freind" talk me into letting him take a nice shot of it(stupid me). after about 10 minutes of ******* on ice his mouth stopped burning, but by that time he was so paranoid he was having a heart attack we could hardly contain him. after about 30 min of that he was able to relax into a really scared state of mind which probably lasted another hour or so. scared all of us pretty bad too. OD'n on mj is no joke...ive heard it descibed as the scariest experience you will ever have!

Pot Belly said:
billy_fyshe said:
why does: ''euphoric paralysis' sound like a good thing to me?
am tryin to see the negative, but there doesnt seem to be 1
'In the corner clawing the walls trying to get away from myself' is about what I call it. I've been there. Not my kind of fun. Too much rendered THC and alcohol consumed in green dragon fashion is definitely an educational experience.

'I' learned from it. I'm much happier with a beer, and a few bong tokes to boot.

thats not a euphoric paralysis
euphoria is a state of very intense happiness and feelings of well-being
what you describe sounds like the opposite to me ;)

Ha - euphoria is much happiness. Clawing the walls is not happiness.

Pot Belly said:
Ha - euphoria is much happiness. Clawing the walls is not happiness.

Ive had some wall clawing nights, the kinky kind. LOL! :D

Nova

I always found it ironic that people see eating cannabis as more harmless than smoking it. Eating produces more volatile and scared body high 100% of the time for me. I guess its just another misconception that needs uncovering.

headband said:
hows my information off, absinthe makes a cannabis vodka. maby only from seeds, but the lable says cannabis vodka, and thats all i said, never said it got you high, i just said they make it.... this should be you:doh:

Chill. I'd rather not take heed to your mandate of embarassment.

"Absinthe" is not a company. "Absinthe" cannot "make" anything. Absinthe is a type of alcoholic bevarage made from the Anise plant and a few others.

Saying "absinthe" makes anything is the equivalent of saying "Wine makes a tobbacco rum".

You never actually said anything about seeds. You did claim that something similar to a Green Dragon was on the market. It's not.

yea its right, but u guys must try indian style 'BHANGG' if any1 interseted i'll tell u its respie , its haloo drink

Just to clear something up ....

hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absinthe

Change the xx to tt

Latest posts

Back