Greetings from The Frozen Tundra

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hally420

Reaction score
Hey all, I found this forum while looking for the best ways to get through drug testing as I found out that the company I work for was just acquired by another company and my boss told me that we would all have to take a DT before we could start. Now, I have been smoking fairly heavilly for about 12 years (about two ounces per month) and I was none too pleased to quit, but I was being offered a fairly significant pay raise and this company would be pretty sweet to work for just for the benefit packages alone. So for the last 2.5 weeks I have been without my best friend Mary Jane:( Well, that was 2 and a half weeks ago and I just found out today that we have to take no such test...Just got home, and even though I missed 4:20 I do believe that Ima get stoooooned my friends. What a GREAT DAY!!!:):):)

Good for you...gonna be a fun night tonight...you should have had quite a tolerance drop in 2 1/2 weeks without smoking. Welcome to MP, and hope to see ya around. ;)

Welcome to MP. Hope ya got good and high. ;) See ya around the neighborhood.

Latest posts

Back