Greetingz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freerein

Herbalist
Reaction score
Greetingz,

I thought I would introduce myself. I am in the Seattle area and a legal medical marijuanna patient and grow my own. I have some mites to tend to and will post in the appropriate section. Look forward to getting to know everyone here and plan on being a participating member for as long as you'll have me. :D

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site and get rid of those mites. ;)

Hi freereign! Welcome! we are from seattle too! Isn't it beautiful here?

Welcome, I am in Seattle too! I found a product that got rid of mites and didnt hurt my plants. I got it in Portland, Oregon at Evergreen Garden on Sandy Blvd. I havent seen it in Seattle. Just two applications and the mites were gone! It is called "That Stuff Spidermite Destroyer" -find it if you can cause it rocks!

welcome to ze forum. happy foruming, this is about as close as you can get to the stoners ball hahahaha

Hey freereign, my sis has a very aggresive form of ms, and I am in the process of learning how to bake & about tinctures, so that I can offer her some pain relief. As I am sure you know the medical circles are pretty tight up here, but I am truly desperate to help her. Before I can, I need to have my medical abilities up to par. So any advice that you can give is really appreciated and much needed.

Welcome! TONS of good info here,,,,new guy myself and I still haven't read all of it! :48:

Baked Sugar-There are lots of alternative treatments for MS. Check out Dr. Hulda Clark.

Latest posts

Back