Grow #1 Headband and Chemdog 91

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbid

Danzig ************
Reaction score
Got the mothers in their room and a few cuttings in the waiting room. The moms were a donation with a mold and mite problem that I'm learning how to fix. I just gave them a soaking with a homemade pepper spray. Hoping all works out. Now to figure out the mold problem...

IMG_2392.JPG

IMG_2393.JPG

IMG_2395.JPG

IMG_2396.JPG

awesome, sweet nbid. ill ba a watchin. what method are you using? tell us about your setup.

Well I'm going soil for now until I get my hands real dirty. I think I have a decent setup to run hydro but i'm going to wait.

The room is 8 feet high 8 feet long and 3 feet wide. Inside I have a smaller room put aside for a mother with a Sunleaves T5 two tube fluorescent(2x24w high output 6500k lumens) Enough room for a mother to live like a queen with storage underneath. The main room is big enough to fit a max of 10 plants maybe more but i'm only planning on starting with 6 to see how it all works out. I got a 600w HPS in the main room.

So far clones and Mothers are hanging out in the same room on 24 hours of light.

Latest posts

Back