grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fivesix83

Reaction score
ok i'm trying to grow about 6 plants indoors in a cabinet how big of a cabinet do i need i have a copy of the grow bible and it says i need a 3'x3'x9' cabinet and i can't find one to buy so does anyone know a good way to build a box and make it not obvious what i'm doing with it? if need be i'll grow less plants but i like to smoke alot of bud and i dont want to run out. i know how i would build the cabinet i just need some ideas to disguise it. please help!!!!

personally growing 6 plants in a 3 x 3 x 9 box sounds a little too much to me?

maybe 4, although i dont grow in a cab and i dont grow any more than 2 at a time.

As for hiding it, surely if your growing indoors in a cabinet its discuised as much as it could be? unless your growing somewhere your not supposed to be? ;)

i think u misunderstood my question let me explain better. I am going to order this bubbleponics system from www.stealthhydro.com and i is a 6 plant setup so i think the box will prolley only need to be like 2'x3' wide. witch leads to the actual question. i'm going to build the cabinet and i dont know how i would make in look nice not just like a plywood box witch might be a little obvious. any ideas on disguising a big plywood box?

Put some nice door handles on it, varnish, maybe one or two fittings if you like :p

put some trim on it and paint it and put a mirror on it... people will think its a wardrobe with clothes in it... and you can just lock it with a key and keep it locked ... nobody will try to get in it... i have on in my living room and nobody knows

i've looked into storage cabs from rubbermaid....they have a few that you can find that would work for that size system....you could also find a used armoire and use that....my buddy uses cfl's and uses the top half of his for flowering and the bottom half for his mother and clones....he has it setup in his bedroom and it looks like a tv cabinet....you could also try finding a small cabinet and building your own bubbler system....i've built a few and they are ridiculously easy to build and maintain.....

Go to a thrift store and look for an older cabinet, they're built better. Look for something sturdy and inconspicuous.;)

Latest posts

Back