grow journal for 50/50 x white widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
today they are 6 weeks old and im thinking another 5-6 weeks to finish. giving the total time from sprout to bud in 11-12 weeks. so maybe buying all the lowryder seeds i did wasnt the best idea. i would rather wait a few more weeks for a better bud and bigger yield. oh well i will grow them out anyways i guess

great grow. plants look great.

btw: you could use some mylar in your grow room.

ya. im not to sure where to get it tho. i have been looking for those emergency blankets but cant find none

I don't know if you have these stores in your area, but I easily found the mylar at Home Depot, and Menards, pretty common stuff, though you think by the store employee's reactions that your talking Greek to them so you gotta do the foot work. If you get someone who really knows I wouldn't be surprised if they were a head ya know ?
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

gunnjabsgrow said:
ya. im not to sure where to get it tho. i have been looking for those emergency blankets but cant find none

i use HTGsupply

well finally an update.

this is just about at the 5 week point of 12/12. they are doing great. hoping for only 3 to 4 more weeks. if it takes 9.5 weeks of 12/12 that would bring my total grow time from sprout to harvest to 12 weeks. not to bad. makes me kinda wish i didnt order all these lowryder and lowryder crosses cuz they take 9-11 weeks. i would wait the extra 2 weeks to have bigger and better bud with a better yield, but oh well. im gunna make a ton of seeds for outdoor next year. i ordered 7 different strains from dr chronic to fire up once i received them.

P10538.JPG

P10540.JPG

P10543.JPG

P10554.JPG

P10557.JPG

well my charger for my camera is broke so i gotta go get another one from radio shack. what times microscope should i get? is is 30x with a light on it or something?

ya today was week 6 and they better have alot of fatting up to do. im thinking and hoping a qp off them if they fatten up. they got 2 400 watters so they dam well better

Latest posts

Back