Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd let the soil dry a bit before the next watering---prolly get them a bit closer to the light---get a light breeze going with the oscillating fan

Let dry, will do. Light closer, not sure.. I put the back of my hand near it and it seems to be at its limit. I don't have any of the stretching I had before.

As for the OSC fan, it has been on for over a week now :) Thanks for the words Orange!

also, if you have the ability to switch out that MH bulb for an HPS---would be a good thing too

From what it seemed to me, MH for flowering was best (given current situation, other than T5 fixture) then HPS for flowering.

I need that heat Orange.. you seen my temps through these 11 pages of journal? hah :D I've hit low 60's inside the tent, with 2 electric oil heaters on each side outside the tent (on low). It was 65° inside the tent this morning, but thankfully it's now nearing 70°.

If the general consensus says to switch it out now, then I surely will. I'm not one to question those that do indeed know more than I do. In about 1 month, I'll have a 2x4 tent for just vegging, and a T5 fixture inside it, so this won't be an issue anymore after this grow.

Everything's looking good this morning. Temps are at 71° in the tent with RH at 42%. Plants all look decent, but like I mentioned.. the first 2 leaves are yellow so I'm considering starting my 1/4 strength nutes on them.

Still waiting for newly planted seeds to pop through the surface. :)

Thoughts?

Here's the pics :D

GrowDay22.jpg

GrowDay22-2.jpg

GrowDay22-3.jpg

GrowDay22-4.jpg

GrowDay22-5.jpg

GrowDay22-6.jpg

GrowDay22-7.jpg

GrowDay22-8.jpg

I think you should transplant them before you feed them,JMO.When you transplant you can bury them all the way to the leaves to negate their stretched stems and stabalize them as well.I like to transplant before the first feed so they are in a bigger container,etc...when they start taking off,just my way of doing it.I'm looking forward to seeing that table full of ladies.

yes sir transplant into big container and feed those 4 babies wait on the other 5.
my opinion on the MH/HPS
MH are to veg
HPS are to flower
can you veg with HPS? yes
MH the blue spectrum makes the leafs grow and they don't stretch wish is perfect
HPS the red spectrum makes flower bud grow and they stretch wish is also perfect
My opinion and im sure a bunch of other peoples too. don't take my word for it just ask

Ok then, it's settled. I'll go up and transplant them right now. When should I feed first round of 1/4 strength nutes.. tomorrow?

Thanks all! :D

Myself,I transplant and water them in with the first feeding.Seeing as these are the only ones you have going, You might feed a little less than 1/4 strenght to be double sure they don't burn.It's better to be safe.

Day 22 for 4
Day 2 for 5

Temps: 74°
RH: 52%

Fed 1/4 strength nutes (2ml Grow 3ml Micro in 32oz water) after full transplants into their final homes (3gal pots)

PH of solution was looking like 6.2

Here's some pics. Oh and by the way, I have 3 lady bugs that flew in the tent from nowhere when it was open. So, I should leave these little guys in here ya? :)

Thoughts?

GrowDay22night.jpg

GrowDay22night-2.jpg

GrowDay22night-3.jpg

GrowDay22night-4.jpg

GrowDay22night-5.jpg

GrowDay22night-6.jpg

GrowDay22night-7.jpg

GrowDay22night-8.jpg

GrowDay22night-10.jpg

GrowDay22night-9.jpg

GrowDay22night-11.jpg

GrowDay22night-12.jpg

Oooook.. I just went to check on the tent before I retire for the evening, and not only does everything look good... but 4/5 of the seedlings just shed their hoods!!! And the 5th one is just about ready.

That's kind of awesome! :D

Latest posts

Back