Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 16 Morning

Temps: 71°
RH: 39%

They sure looked better today!! Perky :)

Thoughts?

GrowDay16Morning.jpg

GrowDay16Morning-2.jpg

GrowDay16Morning-3.jpg

GrowDay16Morning-4.jpg

GrowDay16Morning-5.jpg

They are all topped up to their leaves...I will be transplanting them next week I believe. If you read a few pages back you'll notice someone already mentioned to do that and I did that day. :)

Dr. Robertsozki said:
cool beans ...how long u plan on vegging for? and how many plants total are you planning on growing this run?
I have no problem answering these even though I've mentioned both kind of, a couple times. :) :)

I'm hoping to bring these 4 plants to 4-5 week veg. Thoughts on that?

I'm hoping next run to do 6-9 .. more like 6 though.

After coming home today, I went to check the tent and I'm happy to report everything looks great and temps are wonderful.

Temps: 80°

GrowDay16Night.jpg

GrowDay16Night-2.jpg

GrowDay16Night-3.jpg

GrowDay16Night-4.jpg

GrowDay16Night-5.jpg

66° and 32% RH this morning.. everything is looking quite good. :)

Random thought: How many times should I be flooding my table a day? I figured 15 minutes once a day currently.. when I transplant to big pots, do 2 times a day, then during flowering maybe once every 3 hours or so?

Any thoughts would be lovely, please.

EllisD said:
I have no problem answering these even though I've mentioned both kind of, a couple times. :) :)

I'm hoping to bring these 4 plants to 4-5 week veg. Thoughts on that?

I'm hoping next run to do 6-9 .. more like 6 though.

yeah that happens a lot i forget peoples setups thanks for repeating it:p
lol bro Im gonna b real n tell that the more plants you have the faster you can finish. cuz it takes less vegging time to fill the space. If you are not using clones I would suggest u grow more plants. what if you get 3 males one female only? then you gotta wait forever to clone n flower the clones.
I've done 100 plants under 1000w
I've also done 4 plants under 1000 w it takes longer to finigh the 4 plants.
i prefer 9-12 plants per 1000 w or 4x4 space or 5x5 space
as far as vegging time... it varies for me because some plants i've had grow super fast. some take forever to grow. it depands on the strain and how good you are as a grower and how fast u are able to grow them

i don't know much ecxept my own experience hope it helps

Alright, so you're saying even though I have 4 going and 2 weeks in, I should pop some more seeds to roll with them? I just assumed to have a longer veg and maybe scrog it a bit, since I'm vegging in my flowering tent.

I'm up for all thoughts really at this point.

Temps: 71°
RH: 42%
PPM: 42
PH 7.1

I put in a few drops of PH down. Will check it again in the morning. Just waiting to change the res for when I do first round of nutes.

Your flood and drain cycle is determined by your medium, how well it holds water.
I like something that drains fast and use more frequent flood and drain cyles.

So just check it between floods, if its still wet add more time, if kinda dry then maybe reduce it.

Lookin good

Indeed, ok Growdude thanks for checking in. That's all pretty much what I was thinking. :)

Temps 68°
RH 39%

Everything looked greeeeat this morning :cool:

EllisD said:
Alright, so you're saying even though I have 4 going and 2 weeks in, I should pop some more seeds to roll with them? I just assumed to have a longer veg and maybe scrog it a bit, since I'm vegging in my flowering tent.

I'm up for all thoughts really at this point.

I would bud... just do like 12 seeds say you get 4 -6 males you still have 6 females or 8 that would b perfect and a faster crop:eek: good luck

I better not get 4-6 males with fem seeds... lol :) I mean, surely it could happen..

But yeah, maybe I'll germ some more.

EllisD said:
I better not get 4-6 males with fem seeds... lol :) I mean, surely it could happen..

But yeah, maybe I'll germ some more.

FEM seeds well that's a different story just use as many as you think you want I would do 9 in the tent... you will get the about the same amount of bud either way. but this way youl'll get yur bud in way less time.

think about it it would talke ABOUOT 2 months to get 4 plants to fill ur space nice plus 8 to flower (or whatever itis)

thats a total of 4 months

or you can veg 9 plants for about 3 or 4 weeks
and 8 of flower

thats only 2 mo n 3 weeks
or 3 mo.

just look at my latest journal of sweettooth
I started with 8 seeds. 4 died so I only had 4 REG. seed so I popped an extra 6 or 7 now I got 4 big and 4 small It will help me finish faster... And I need faster I wanna finish before summer

i'ts up to you how you wanna handle it
there many reasons why I like shorter setups
another reasin is that you'll know faster if they make it
I hate to wait 4 mo. just to see is crappy n i need to do it again
ill rather find out in 2 to 3 mo. thats why i love autos.. 56 days and you are done. theyre lil well just grow more plants

so its whatever you are into. if you want to grow them huge n take u time
or wouldl u like aspeedy crop with more plants?

let me know what you are gonna do... I like to plan what day I harvest before I even star my grow.;)

later bro

I was just told to be wary of growing multi-strain my first grow. As it is I have 3 Pineapple Chunk and 1 Blue Lemon Thai... My seeds that are in route right now are (also FEM) 5x Blue OG and 1x Toxic Blue ... wouldn't it be a bad idea to run these all together? I do admit 4 months is a bit rough, but I was preparing myself for something like that anyways. I was thinking of popping some of the Blue OG is it is... lol

Just worried about having so much different sizes for plants. Didn't want the PC to take over the rest of the garden, and not give new guys room. If I had a separate veg area, I think this would all be sorted. I'm looking to get another tent very soon... :)

Cheers for taking moments. Pics and afternoon temps coming soon!

Day 18

Temps: 68°
PPM: 42
PH: 7.2

I applied a few more drops of PH down to my res. Trying to get it a tad lower. Everything seemed good in there, and I even can see some small roots wanting to poke out of the bottom of the cup. Transplanting in a week for sure! :D

Thoughts?

GrowDay18noon.jpg

GrowDay18noon-2.jpg

GrowDay18noon-3.jpg

GrowDay18noon-4.jpg

GrowDay18noon-5.jpg

GrowDay18noon-6.jpg

Latest posts

Back