Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible some nuted water splashed onto the leaf?Like the dirt did?

I imagine it could be, but take note. where the dirt was, is uneffected.. and also, I poured the nute water in, and the spraying was done with just water.

I'm doing 9.. I wanted 6 :)

4 of your plants are 23 days old. I would be feeding at least 1/8
sure u did a transplant into new soil
is sunshine mix very little nutes. its mainly coco ad perlite

if u think lights are too close raise it up a bit
and raise your 5 cups so that they are not too far

do your own research on when to start feeding with your medium and how much to feed.

Yeah, Sunshine is very very light in nute.. mostly coco and perlite, yes :) I'm quite sure it was not helpful with the light sooooo close after transplant.. I raised them a good 5" or more and didn't move the light...

I've since moved the light, and everything in the tent seems to be doing good. Also, I've raised the cups with new seedlings higher up to meet the requirements needed.

Odd, I've seen so many people do folier sprays, neem oil sprays, etc and they drench em. I was mearly coating them :(

Thanks so much for your thoughts. I'm thinking I'll be able to move past this one.

Odd, I've seen so many people do folier sprays, neem oil sprays, etc and they drench em. I was mearly coating them

we do it when the lights are off

spray when the lights first come on or just before going out. have fans running.

I have sprayed mine with teas/insecticides/milk&water many times with no ill effects

EllisD said:
Nice, thanks for clarifying.

Sounds good all. :D

you have to watch for splashing because the solutions is strong good for the roots!
but to foliar feed you need a much lower strenght
or else you'll burn it or even kill it

Good morning all :)
Enjoy the image of the cool clouds I randomly took on my way back from my grow room.

Day 24

Temps: 66°
RH: 45%

Everything is looking decent enough.. those 2 leaves don't look any worse, I do understand they won't get any better, and eventually I'll be pruning them off anyways... All top growth looks healthy to my noob eyes! :)

Thoughts?

GrowDay24Morning.jpg

GrowDay24Morning-2.jpg

GrowDay24Morning-3.jpg

GrowDay24Morning-4.jpg

GrowDay24Morning-5.jpg

GrowDay24Morning-6.jpg

GrowDay24Morning-7.jpg

GrowDay24Morning-8.jpg

EllisD said:
....Sure wish I had a T5 fixture...:eek:

They are nice, but many of us vegged for years with MH before we discovered T5s.

You know all the right things to say THG. :D

:bong:

I basically just went up to check my tent and everything looks "alright" .. a couple of the plants look hot from the light.. so I raised it a bit again.

5x Blue OG are doing great, the 1x Blue Lemon Thai is in wonderful shape (funny that didn't get nute burned and it was younger than the 2 PC that did) and 1x Pineapple Chunk is in great shape as well. 2x PC are looking a bit "taco'd" :(

what up G
thiso yellow leafs that are burnt. they got to go. cut them completly with something sharp dont pull it.

they are doing more harm then good. they're dead
sometimes you can save part of the leaf in this case I think is best to cut the whole leaf
peace

Is that the general consensus? Cut the two leaves that are very burnt?

i've been slacking on catching up on your thread recently, but that doesn't look like burning to me. i'm gonna go back a read what i've missed then will post.

while at first i thought she just looks hungry and has began to eat herself. her overall light color green makes it look like she needs to be fed, but the color could just be a phenotypical response to the enviroment. i'm going to agree with the ducks assessment. BUT, i completely disagree with the good dr.'s advise to cut off the damaged leaflets. the plant will discard them when she is done with them. damaged leaflets can not hurt your plants overall well being

I let nature do her thing. She will shed them leaves when she does not need them as ShortBus has mentioned. And if they are dead like the dr said what harm is there in leaving them. They are not hurting nothing since they are dead(?)

Them girls are small and already stressed out why stress it more?

Dr. Robertsozki said:
don't let any water sit on your leafs.(i dry it with Toilet Paper) that's prob. what got u burnt

♫♪Shake, shake, shake, Señora, shake your marijuana line
Shake, shake, shake, Señora, every time
grow, grow, grow, Señora, grow your plants fine
grow, grow, grow, Señora, shake your marijuana line♪♫

Latest posts

Back