Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 feet?! I better get flowering! lol

I used Fiskers (nearly brand new), did a super sharp 45, then right into clonex.. swirled around a bit, and right into rapid rooters. Sprayed the bottom, tops and the dome a lot. Had about 60% RH going on or less (I need a meter for my new tent.. and a few other things.. like fan speed control!)

I was cutting and thinking of getting an air bubble and trying to stay away from it. So after initial cut, I went about 1/2 inch up from that and did my 45 then within 0.5 seconds had it in clonex gel.

They were so wilted, they literally felt like an over done wet noodle when I tried to pick them up. The had no "structure" left.

Heading up to take pics and do about 1100 PPM's of nutes to 4 large and 600ppms to 5 small. *SIDE NOTE* When do you give clones any kind of nutes or foliar grow spray? (I think I know this answer)

Alright, here we go. You can see some of the phenotype differences for sure :) One plant is extremely sativa looking, and another is short and fat with fat leaves, like the yummy indica I'm aiming for. :D

All my clones are looking good, and I've experimented by putting 2 directly into some soil. If they hold up over night, I'll most likely plant the other 2 in some soil as well.

You can also see my topping job in a photo. 2 tops are coming along very nicely.

Also, there's a pic of one of the lower level leaves. I think it's potassium def, but I'm not entirely sure. I gave em a couple gallons of reg water tonight instead of nutes like I was planing. We'll see what happens.. it's not all over, the plants seem to look (and smell) quite healthy!

My average height is 16" or so, so I think I'm going to veg em out another week or so, then flip the switch on them.

Thoughts?

GrowDay47.jpg

GrowDay47-2.jpg

GrowDay47-3.jpg

GrowDay47-4.jpg

GrowDay47-5.jpg

GrowDay47-6.jpg

GrowDay47-7.jpg

GrowDay47-8.jpg

GrowDay47-11.jpg

GrowDay47-12.jpg

GrowDay47-9.jpg

GrowDay47-10.jpg

Everything is looking very good this morning. :)

Any thoughts from anyone about content in my last post from last night?

SuperCanadianFatman said:
u can see u in the reflections from the mirror bro U wanna get those pics down some quick I tell ya :p

Do I have a goatee, mustash or no facial hair? Also, do you see any identifiable markings? I know you're looking out for my benefit, but you really can't make out anything in that image. :confused2:

If others agree, I'll surely take it down, but I'm thinking it's silly. :)

[]Do I have a goatee, mustash or no facial hair? Also, do you see any identifiable markings? I know you're looking out for my benefit, but you really can't make out anything in that image. :confused2:

If others agree, I'll surely take it down, but I'm thinking it's silly. :)[/QUOTE]

Thats your call dude i figure avoiding any risk would be where ud want to be but hey thats ur *** that gets busted if it happens and it could be avoided by opening the picture in paint and drawing a black square over u to completely block u out. Cuz i mean weed growing + cops+ no papers = not good news

I always have papers ... just bought a box of 1 and 1/4's. :confused2:

If they want to use high level forensic analysis (which costs THOUSANDS per hour) to enhance a photo of a guy growing 9 plants only for self consumption, then I guess I'm over with hah.

Sure, I could even put this into Photoshop CS5 and make it look like I'm a Dragon if I wanted(*edit* LIGHTBULB!)... I just don't see the need, BUT.. I really really do appreciate you looking out for my greater good. Just because I'm not agreeing that I have to alter the photo, doesn't mean I do not very much appreciate what you're doing for me. So thank you very much sir! :)

With all that said, I just edited and reuploaded.. so they will be out of order, but let me know what you think of the edit. "Just use a block" he says. haha :)

Cheers!

Looks good this morning. Few concerns but I'll wait it out and see what happens. I just fed nutes this morning.

At 19" tall, I think I'm going to start flowering in 4 or 5 days, trying to get them close to 2 feet.

Any thoughts on anything I need to do in "preparation" for flowering? Should I do a few days of water only or anything like that? Also, I assume I do 12 hours off, right off then flip to HPS bulb and do the 12 on.

Any other thoughts in general heading into this? Please, any and all thoughts.

Hey, just my two cents. I would just flip the light and on the next feeding start with your bloom nutes. Green mojo to ya!

I just switch to the bloom nutes when I flip. Are you going to run your lights at night? It is easier to keep your space cool.

Ok switch to bloom nutes, no problem. And yes, I intend on running 7 pm to 7 am lights on to help with cooling.

I was mostly curious if there was anything special I should do or look for in the last couple days before the flip.

I've heard some peeps feed veg nutes for a week or so after flipping,till the stretch is over. But if THG suggests bloom switch at the flip, well that might be a good thing to try.

Yeah, my advanced program has me use 5ml of Grow in the first week. Not much but a bit.

Basically I'm going to be sticking to my nutes advanced feeding schedule it seems from what has been said by you two.

I had to take the 4 large out and make my table in the flowering tent shorter in height so I'd have more room... and the new res I bought isn't even close to holding enough water. I had a 18 gal with 15 gal of water in it when the table was the height it was. But now, since I lowered it so much, I was trying to use a 5 gal. Doesn't even fill the table before it starts sucking dry.. blah. So I think I'm either going to have to find a 15 (or so) gal res that is less than 9 or 10 inches tall and is wider than tall, to work. This is going to prove troublesome I believe.

Was going to flip it to 12 hours off tomorrow at 7 am. I may still do it, but I may just wait another day or so. I'm worried about my height.

Just realized.. they sprouted and poked through the soil on March 28th. So I've vegged for 6 weeks.. and 2 days.. so far.

I believe I should FLIP! lol I think (for sure) Tomorrow morning, 7am, I'm going to shut 'er down for 12 hours. When she fires up at 7pm tomorrow night, I'll put in the 600 watt HPS and get the timer all setup for 12/12. Also, I'll feed first round of flowering nutes, with 5ml of grow (as per my feeding schedule)

:) Should I be nervous about this?... I think I am..

How far should I keep the HPS light from the tops now? (The flip is official in the morning, so trying to figure out last minute things)

IT'S A GIRL!!!!! :D

Actually, it's 6 of them! 1 large BLT is showing awesome pistols, as well as ALL 5 of my Blue OG.

I'm confused though.. they are Photoperiod. :confused2:
Isn't it just Autos that do this, or is there an "exception"?s

*EDIT* Ok, I see.. it's pre-flowers (Got answer) :)

PISTOLS-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back