Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked the tent this morning.. everything looks good. Some tops are still bent over and haven't recovered at all from the bending.. some others are working their way back up.

Hurts me to see them bent over with nothing holding them down... my mind is screaming: "WILL THEY STAND BACK UP?>?!??!?!" lol.. I know I know.. they will.

Sorry for lack of update / pics. My computer died a couple of days ago...I'm still trying to sort it all out. As for the clones, I think I will just shove them outside and give it another try.

Computer is still dead... editing photos from laptop is a pure pain! lol

Everything seems to be going along very nicely.

Came home to my fan speed controller not WORKING (just got it yesterday) so my T5 veg tent was at 82° and 93% humidity!!! So.. the walls were dripping with water lol... but the plants were really in great shape, so no worries. I just have the fan plugged in and on high.

Here's some pics to show some of the progress. There's one where I tried to get a pic of the mold, but the lighting just wasn't working.

I have 5 Blue OG's with all pistols, 1 Pineapple Chunk showing pistols and the 1 BLT showing as well. Just need 2 PC to show and we're all 100% so far so good it seems.

The 5x Blue OG are SO close together in growth. I'm loving this T5 fixture, truly! Also, this strain seems really nice. I'm happy with how consistent everything has been from germination till now.

FloweringWeek2.jpg

FloweringWeek2-2.jpg

FloweringWeek2-3.jpg

FloweringWeek2-4.jpg

FloweringWeek2-5.jpg

FloweringWeek2-6.jpg

FloweringWeek2-7.jpg

FloweringWeek2-8.jpg

FloweringWeek2-9.jpg

FloweringWeek2-10.jpg

FloweringWeek2-11.jpg

FloweringWeek2-12.jpg

Thanks New guy. :aok:

Ok, looks like I'm off to the room to create a bit of a mylar + T5 growing area, for when both tents are flowering. I'm bad at timing, but it seems if I germ some new seeds now, the 2 tents won't be finished flowering by the time they would be "ready" to flower. So would an 8 week Veg under T5 outside of a tent, on a table with mylar "walls" be ok? Or should I just wait 3 more weeks to germ some new seeds? I'm thinking just do an 8 week veg with the new stuff and LOTS of training! lol. All kinds of training, to about 5 plants. I have 1 Toxic Blue left over and some seeds I've aquired over the years that I'd like to play with and have ready to hit the flower tent(s) once they finish.

But Rosebud, I have a 25 foot roll of Mylar already :D :D

Thanks for checking it all out Rose, really I appreciate you taking moments!

I just did a bit of LST on one of the Blue OG.. using some wire and drilling holes into the rim of the pot. I'll get some pics tonight when the other lights turn on.

Looks like 1 more week and then I will surely be putting the 5x Blue OG to flower. Going to do a bit more LST I believe with the 4 others.. I just don't have room on the table it's on right now, and only a 4 bulb 4ft T5 light, unless I raise it a good 12", but I like keeping this T5 within few inches. Going to have to choose a little stretch and raise if I LST them all.

Thoughts on my rambling? :)

Hmm seems someone gave my thread a vote of "3 stars"... well gee :(

Anyhow, as a general update I wanted to mention that all 9 plants alive are currently showing pistols!! :D

Also, curious as to anyones thoughts about my last posts content.

LSD, don't let anyone get ya down. Jealousy is a stinky cologne...

Keep up the good work and keep learning!

:bong:

I'll try to get some pics of my LSTing .. I want to LST some more plants but I'm running out of room under my 4bulb 4ft T5 fixture. Also, I don't want to over do it with 5 plants all LST'd in a 4x4 tent with just 1 light fixture. I don't have the light spread (enough lumens) to do it I don't believe.

How tall are the ones your going to lst?

Nice. I did 5 around 1' that I had topped. Ended up with 6-10 branches per plant I untied and removed all ties after a week they look great considering I removed all undergrowth same time I lstd them. All the veg turned bright green they were upset for a week but came right back think they were over loaded with nutes and had no where to send the excess

Nice, good to hear NEwguy :aok:

Well, I just spent an hour and a half LST'ing all 5 of the Blue OG. I'll get my pics edited and up asap. :)

I think I did good. I did the other 4 after seeing the awesome results from the one I did the other day!

Also, I raised the T5 fixture up for today / tomorrow to get more light to all the nodes. When I have it right down on them, the width of the plants mess with everything.

Only vegging another 4-5 days anyways, so no need to really worry about 4-5 days of stretch. Heck, they were all so close together as far as nodes go, that a little stretch surely won't hurt! lol :D

Did u untie #1? Or plan on keeping them all tied thru chop? Can't wait to see this thru look forward to the show :)

e/ I think I femi'd mine more than toped as I just pinched all the tips off

Naw, I didn't untie the first, but I do intend on untieing sometime sooner than later because I believe the branches will outgrow the width of the ties. (If that makes sense)

I FIM'd just 1 of the Blue OG, and I fully topped the 4 others. I have full recovery from that and 4 and 2 main tops from them. :D

I just went up to check the flowering tent #1, and all is GREAT up there. The BLT is working on producing buds!!! I can see the pre-production going on and it's lovely! I'll get some pics of that soon. I'm still editing these pics of the LSTing.. going to post that in the next 30 minutes. :aok:

Ok well, pic #2 and pic #4 are showing the "recovered" Blue OG after 2 days being LST'd.

I did more than 4 branches each, it just looks like only 4 in the pics lol.

I basically made sure any node that wouldn't normally have light, was exposed to the light.

LSTBlueOG-2.jpg

LSTBlueOG-3.jpg

LSTBlueOG.jpg

LSTBlueOG-4.jpg

LSTBlueOG-5.jpg

LSTBlueOG-6.jpg

LSTBlueOG-7.jpg

LSTBlueOG-8.jpg

Latest posts

Back