Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here is Tent #2 which is 7 weeks in (few days into its 8th week) and this tent is up to 1200 ppm's of nutes with Bloombastic feedings included (just like Tent #1.. I fed both of them Bloombastic this round)

As you can see, in both sets of pics.....I've nutrient burned a few of them, quite badly even. The buds are doing well, but some of those fan leaves are toast! I was going along with the Xnutrients website when they said to feed nutes every watering. I should've went at least every other! This is also quite a weak nutrient line, but it's PH buffered and good for a beginner I was told by my hydro shop. I believe I'll be going with the Dutch Masters line for sure this next round. (Besides a small Botanicare "KIND" line I'll be running with 1 plant)

*NOTE: Check back on last page for the first (larger) half of this update... the update got split onto 2 separate pages*

FlowerWeek9Wide (10 of 12).jpg

FlowerWeek9Wide (12 of 12).jpg

FlowerWeek9Tall (4 of 5).jpg

FlowerWeek9Tall (5 of 5).jpg

ya that will happen even on nuteless plants i think just casue plant is using up all the life in those leaves may not even be burn stuff is loooking amazing to burn later tho!~

e/ think nute burn may show on new growth first as its first to o/d?

Here we go!

12x OG Seeds - Wizard Potion - REG
1x CH9 - Toxic Blue - FEM

In 24 hours I had proper tap roots, so put them in the cups and under the T5's. In less than a week I'll be putting my 2 Pineapple Chunk clones into the flowering tent, so I cleaned up under them quite a bit today. I figured, "hey while you're at it, take some clones for practice!" So I did! I took 10 and had fun doing so. I put some things into play that I hand't the other 2 times previous. I sure hope to get some stable clones :)

GermWizardWide (1 of 4).jpg

GermWizardTall (1 of 1).jpg

GermWizardWide (2 of 4).jpg

GermWizardWide (3 of 4).jpg

GermWizardWide (4 of 4).jpg

Andddd my 2 Caliber IV Hygrometers showed up today. I didn't have enough $$ for all 6 jars to have a meter, so I'm going to use 2 and just average out and hope for the best...

Awesome grow man.. :icon_smile:

Happy growing and harvesting!! Hope those clones work out for you. Best of luck sir.

cool deal man, my fan shipped! just got some new chest xrays of my bullets check my PTSD thread last post gotta edit other still side shot

Does anyone else think his dope looks like its ready?
I say a couple more weeks.

LSD you have done amazing first time grow. gotta be a happy camper.

I'm very happy, and quite unsure of myself and the process, but confident at least. We'll see what happens, maybe I'll totally screw up the dry and cure.. maybe I'll nail it.

All trichs are milky with a spot of amber here and very much there. Not many at all, but all milky. I spoke with another member and they pull every 9 weeks on schedule just because that is his schedule and it works well for him.. so I'm hoping that this Tuesday will be the perfect day.

Besides I have 2 clones that I can NOT get away from this T5 light any longer.. they need a final home! :D

Thank you so much for checking in Growdude! :aok:

Also, thanks Soul and N.E. for dropping in.

great buds! i know is ur first curing LSD so just make sure you have
-a fan (not blowing directly at buds but to keep air circulating n ur buds wont smell like grass)
-complete darkness always
-check your buds A LOT look for mold on your bigger buds. check your humidity.
-make sure you dont dry them too fast. or you ll get headaches
too long and you can get mold.
-stem has to "snap" before u place in jar.
check temp and darkness
enjoy!!!
If I were you I would star chopping right now. it takes a long time to trim a lbs. take care buddy!

also once you place it in jar you burp them until they feel ready not too wet or too dry just perfect!
I m sure im forgetting things but thats the Idea. LOOK OUT FOR MOLD ON BIG BUDs.

ya your looking at probally an 2-3hr just a gusess per plant for trimming and sorting may want to find the best tops and cut em trim them get the process started dial in the drying tent rather then think your gonna just trim and dry the tent in an hour, never gonna happen lol lots of time consuming work ahead

don't trim the leaves to close to the bud either they will get you higher the more tric you are able to leave

don't trim the leaves to close to the bud either they will get you higher the more tric you are able to leave

Leaves contain a lot of chlorophyll and you want to make sure to remove as much as possible (I've watched a lot of Subcool - Drying and Curing videos lately) :D Besides, that won't go to waste as all, as I'll be making Bubblehash with my trimmings.

Cheers Dr. and N.E. for coming in and droppin' me some words! :aok:

I'm a huge fan of Vader. :D

Grow420Guide is decent too from what I've seen, but lately it's all been about Subcool for me, as I'm so close to harvest!

*ON GROWING TOPIC*

I've seen that a lot of people give 24-48 hours of straight darkness for maximum resin potency etc.. what's the thoughts on this?

im sure you are gonna here both side. I've tried it. and althoug yes trich get active in the dark the downside to it is that I got some mold from from it I think and also a few plant were starting to wanna hermi. I think from the darkness. a lot of my grower friends do that. also right after making clone I leave them in the dark. a little off the subject lol llllllgood luck subcoll makes the best hash!

subcool makes the best hash!

hah, yeah watched his hash video 3 times now. :D

I was thinking of leave the light off Monday night, keeping ventilation high.. and then Tuesday is chop chop day.. that'll give it about 24 hours with no light.

I think you should be good w/ only 24 hr.
yo Dr. LSD how much weight you think youll pull out of both tents. I think you should have 2 lbs. I gotta see the pics again im always close to weight LOl idk we'll see cant wait to hear ur number I luv the kinda stuff:eek: good luck Doc

I believe I have 6 OZ+ in the Blue Lemon Thai ( :holysheep: ) and 3+ OZ from the other 3 Pineapple Chunk.. should hit about 1LB there.

In Tent#2, it's too early for me to guess. It's looking like I'm going to be having smaller, more dense and trich packed buds... I'm going to hope and guess 1LB in each tent. :D

Thanks fellow Dr. :)

Hah, I've been a huge stickler on not cutting at ALL during flowering, and with that thought... not touching it until it was at least dryed, before the cure. :confused2: :)

Latest posts

Back