Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for the replies you two :aok:

Well I just left the lights on.. I did no water tonight though. They get the chop chop tomorrow morning. Dun .. dun.. dunnnnnn

I would've liked to have played with it more and gotten some more amber, but I timed things wrong and just have 2 clones that need to be moved in badly. All cloudy with like 5%-10% amber. That'll do. :D

GL with the chop!

i chop at about 50%-80% amber on my tops, because the wife has chronic pain. but hey, if your growing for recreational purposes, then go for it. you'll have lots and lots of thc in those resin glands

@Shortbus: Thanks very much! Yeah, I would've liked a bit more amber, just "because" really, but I"ll be happy with how it is I'm assuming. Bad timing means the girls must come down.

@Dr. Robertsozki: You want a pic before I chop? Is it ok if I get that pic... just before I chop, and then upload it with the chop pics? :D

Thanks you two. :aok:

Yeah, I just woke up.. and this is the first thing I do every morning. Especially this morning, with my chop dawning on me :D

Alright later then? Works for me...I'll take a few just before they come down...

@Shortbus: Just wanted to note.. I medicate not for pain specifically, though I do like that aspect, I mostly do it for:

- Insomnia
- I sweat more than most men (drip drip from my face even if I'm only working on the computer)... 1 puff about stops it completely!! (This is the biggest reason)
- Sometimes not very hungry
- Stress!

There's quite a few other reasons, though small, these are the most important.

pics of them not under the hps would be nice

pics of them not under the hps would be nice

Hey, c-mon now.. I do a great job editing them so you can't even tell the HPS is on! :D lol.. I mean, I do .. but yeah, I know what you mean N.E. hah :) Just messin'

:aok:

Ok all.. I'm going to be MANY hours doing this... I'm manicuring like crazy, because I want nice "bag appeal" and less chlorophyll lol!

Firstly, let me say.. this is some FINE looking and smelling stuff. Also, I have a high report :holysheep: Took a sugary bud and through it in the Da Buddah Vape... such an amazing head high, wow I didn't think it was going to be this good and ALREADY!

I have pics, but I can't take the time to edit them.. I'll have a huge update very soon!

WooHoo! Trim day(s). You will have many more crops to "play with". And no matter how long you grow, timing is a tough thing. You did an admirable job!

*Question*

How long do I let trimmings sit out in a pan before I bag up and put in freezer? I assume just a few hours would do it? :confused2:

You can put them in the freezer immediately if you want to. I generally put the trim in the freezer as soon as I have a small freezer bag full.

I got plenty enough from ONE plant to put in a small freezer bag hehehe :)

Thanks THG, you're exactly who I had hoped was going to post an answer!! (Sorry and no offense to anyone else)

:aok:

Ok, plant #2 is down.. we're now confident with what we're doing, hoping to pick up the pace a bit.

*SIDE NOTE*
The stems and main "trunk" of the BLT was hollow.. great indication that it sure was ready. The Pineapple Chunk's could've gone longer, but ... I'm happy either way! :D

Picture update tonight.. just gotta keep trimming and cutting!!

grats man real excited for you, lights on in mine in 25 min fed em 880ppm nutes yesterday hope they did good over the day was nice and cool in the tent got it to 75

Dr. Green Fang said:
I

*SIDE NOTE*
The stems and main "trunk" of the BLT was hollow.. great indication that it sure was ready. The Pineapple Chunk's could've gone longer, but ... I'm happy either way! :D

Where did you hear,read,learn this?
My understanding is that hollow stems is just a variouance in their biology but believed to be the best kind for marijuana that is used for getting stoned. If you were to breed, she would be one of the better candidates.

My opinion comes from what I think I remember in the reading I've done for breeding. I'm sure others can chime in to straitened out the story :cool:

Hope your hands don't cramp up to much.

Hands got past cramping about 6 hours ago :D lol!!

I've seen it in a video of a guy doing a trimming / drying tutorial type of thing.. he was mentioning a few things as he trimmed... he flicked the center stem and you heard a "thud thud".. he mentioned, and you surely know it's ready when the center is hollow. :confused2:

Latest posts

Back