Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely a stellar job, DGF! You indeed have a green thumb (whether you also have a green fang or not, I don't know). When you look at a harvest like that, you can be proud. That is what all that hard work is for. And you should have plenty of trim for some nice hash/and or edibles.

Kinda like weed... kinda like lawn clippings. :confused2:

@THG: Thank you so much for the kind words! And yes, I have 5 little ziplock bags in the freezer, of trim, and just bought a 5 bag 5 gal bubble bag setup tonight :D

HASH time tomorrow!!!!

I also moved in the 2 clones, LST'd one massively (it is WAY too big) and got the light lowered on the Wizards Potion. More pics of the happenings tomorrow. :aok:

cool man always look forward to the updates ;)

If I am making hash, I always decarboxylate before making it. Here is some info on decarbing.

hXXp://www.marijuanagrowershq.com/decarboxylating-cannabis-turning-thca-into-thc/

this is how I knkow you are here

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Dr. Robertsozki, Dr. Green Fang+

you must b uploading your pics, how ware your buds drying?

Sorry, I was off to work (washing windows in 98° day) and left this thread open from home. :D

@THG: Thanks for the info, but wow.. seems like a crazy amount of work, but surely for an amazing result. I'll have to give it a try sometime, but I don't believe this is that "sometime" lol... I have it all frozen and I'm about to go run it right now. Update coming soon

@Dr. Robertsozki: lol, sorry you thought I was here and non-responsive.

As for how my buds are drying.. I'm not sure lol. Absolutely lost weight (as to be expected) and slightly smelling like "hay" but I'm sure that's from the chlorophyll burning off. I feel the drying on the outside, and I squeeze with quite a bit of return so I think they will soon be ready for the jars. Waiting for it to almost snap, then putting them in. :aok:

Will update soon.

whats the conditions in the tent t/rh?

Going to be jarring some now... it's been 3 days, the outside is crisp.. I squeeze it and it springs back... and I feel generally like it's lost most of the moisture. The stem doesn't snap, but it's working on the dryness of snapping. Hard to describe. I'm going to throw a Hygrometer in the jars to monitor. If I hit a single % over 70, I'll take it out and rack dry a few more hours / half the day.

Also, WE HAVE HASH!! :D :D

I have 2 piles of 90 micron, 2 piles of 73 micron and 1 pile of 25 micron (worthless it's looking like to me. Very green)

The "second runs" of 90 and 73 are quite a bit more green than the first runs.. those were golden and are now working on drying. I used Subcool's method for bubble.

Pics soon. :aok:

I am sitting here.. .. blazed out of my freaking mind from my own meds. What an epic feeling! I'd say it's starting with a good RH, at 68-69% .. right in the top of the cure RH. The PC needs some more time with a little air, but the BLT was ready :D

Hash seemed to have came out AWESOME. (We also found 2 bags in the freezer we missed... another run tomorrow! lol)

We ran it twice and got 2 grades.. very noticeable visually

2 more plants to jars up and then the cure for a few weeks. I'm happy with it, just hope the Terpines (sp?) come through! They sure are in the BLT, but the PC overall disappointed me this round. I'll give a bit more details on that after the cure though.

*The last pic, shows the RH getting a tad too high for the jars.. so I put on the screen for tonight, will jar in the morning.*

**Also, 3 jars for the one BLT plants, and 2 jars for the one PC plant so far. 4th picture is 3 jars - 1 plant**

Hash+JarsDay1Wide (1 of 4).jpg

Hash+JarsDay1Wide (2 of 4).jpg

Hash+JarsDay1Wide (3 of 4).jpg

Hash+JarsDay1Wide (4 of 4).jpg

Hash+JarsDay1Tall (1 of 3).jpg

Hash+JarsDay1Tall (2 of 3).jpg

Hash+JarsDay1Tall (3 of 3).jpg

ohh gratz man so happy for you can;t wait to catch up!

very nice buds in the jars.... from what I can see it has bag appeal. LOL very inspiring. Im already looking to buy 1/2 gallon jars! mail me some hash homie in exchange for my good advice lol lcongrats!

I got my Bormioli Rocco - Fido jars at the store; Kitchen and Company. Amazing prices for these 100% Italian made jars!! I couldn't buy these specific jars anywhere online for near the price I paid in the store, and they have a HUGE wall of them. Thanks, also, for thinking the stuff has bag appeal.. I was happy to read that bit. :D

I smoked some (quite green still) Pineapple Chunk this morning. I'm feeling it wonderfully. This..........................is amazing!!! :)

I'm glad it worked out so well LSD. Great Job! :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back