Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember hitting the first joint of my first bag seed plant and thinking to myself"I don't remember buying anything like this".I finally bought some good seeds to grow mainly because I wanted to know the name of what I was smokin',not whatever name someone round here came up with.Kinda curious of your Blue OG report as I have one I got as a freebie.Also have a Lemon Thai Kush and an Ultra Sour,these 2 are growing like weeds.My problem is I get a harvest of some good smoke,get "weed rich" and get lazy towards the next round I might have going,well,lazy and high,lol.Can't wait to hear some smoke reports.

So far, this Blue OG is the "stickiest" of all 3 strains I've grown. It has a VERY prominent blueberry smell, and when I slightly rub a leave, the skunky undertone is right there. I have a feeling the Blue OG will be my best yet! The Pineapple Chunk, I'm not entirely happy with. Very airy buds, odd structure and texture (got a lot of foxtailing) and generally just seems like it's not going to be nearly as good as this 1 Blue Lemon Thai plant!! This plant nearly made my wife and I vomit this morning when we opened the jars! In a good way, oddly enough lol. Just very very very potent! :D

I have this one pheno of Blue OG that is just super frosty!!

@Growdude; Thanks! :aok:

wishing I was you atm :p where you hiding in the drying tent?

been thinking about the whole new thread for new grows thing kinda leaning toward new title new thread and leave old linked in sig jmo ;)

Slight smoke report:

Pineapple Chunk: First thing, it's a very "airy" bud, that doesn't have much bag appeal and doesn't feel good to the fingers. Obviously it's not fully dry and has a bit of a harsh taste... overall I taste and smell the fruity bite of Pineapple easily. The high.. very decent considering. Sustained for awhile and very relaxing... loads of cotton mouth, eek! lol

Blue Lemon Thai: Right off you can sense this stuff is better! It's tighter together, more hairs, smells more potent ... lots of things. Still slightly harsh taste, since it's only but a couple days into cure. Undertone of cheese in there, very nice! The high? Works amazing! Some of the best bud I've smoked... well... ever! Sure, it has the addition of the fact that I grew it, which does indeed make it better, but it is surely very very good!

HASH WOOOOOOO BEST DAMN HASH I'VE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, wow.. just... wow! The 90 Micron (first run) came out phenomenal! It's golden/tan/green and crumbles perfect! Burns forever, smells and taste so so potent! Knocked my socks off a few times yesterday.. wow!!!!!

:D

I love hash. And just think--you made that out of stuff that we used to throw away. Enjoy!

I love hash. And just think--you made that out of stuff that we used to throw away. Enjoy!

Yes, I had only had Hash twice before in my life previously.. but wooooo this stuff is potent. It almost scares me at times after I've smoked it, it's just that strong! :D And yes, I can't believe this is just made off of trimmings!!!

thanks the smoke report made me smile and feel happy. the crystals will look even better after it cures!

Cheers!! Glad anytime I can make someone happy :)

I can't wait till the cure gets on more... needs some better smells and tastes going on. :(

On another note; I'll be culling the 5 plants this Tuesday... Tent #2 is going down!! 3 of the 5 are quite nute burned, just like Tent #1, but I'm living, growing and learning.

I'll be starting a new journal soon here, for my OG Seeds - Wizards Potion. Stay tuned :D

*Update*

Going to be pulling 2 - 3 Blue OG plants tonight, as I have a lot of very amber on most of them. :D

Man can't wait... Just got some garbage to hold me over

I got a question how much did you end up spending on your whole setup including all expenses like electric.... i know u started with about 1800

awesome man :clap:

feels good to smoke some decent bud for once, huh?

Man can't wait... Just got some garbage to hold me over

Hope it comes soon enough sir! :aok:

I got a question how much did you end up spending on your whole setup including all expenses like electric.... i know u started with about 1800
Nearing $4,000 I'd have to guess by now... I lost track after about $3,800 in just the setup lol.

awesome man

feels good to smoke some decent bud for once, huh?

Indeed thank you!! :aok:
Actually, the bud I can get is quite decent... I hope my stuff gets to tasting like that stuff. Right now, it's "interesting" to say the least lol.

Over 7k views damn you a world sensation ;)

lol N.E. :D

Well.. I've trimmed 3 of the 5 plants... all are ready, with amber showing, and .... very deep amber? :confused2: I'm quite sure they aren't black trichs as I've just run them 9 weeks.... but some look black. Must just be really deep amber...

Also, I've noticed a decent amount of little baby "wannabee" seeds here and there. I'm going to relate this all to heat stress, since many days I hit 95° in the tent.

I'll get some pics soon as I can.. life is busy.

Black trics hmm that does not sound yummmy :(

Dr.,sounds like you went for the couch potato buzz.Hit and Sit!

defiantly couch lock stuff at least you'll be able to sleep ;)

Latest posts

Back