Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not remove working "Solar Panels". I needem for my Girls.:icon_smile: The Non Working Solar Panels fall off on thier own.;) Besides I use all my smaller nuggets for Hash Oil and Baking.:hubba:

Cheers WeedHopper :)

Everything looks good in the tent tonight, so I'll see them again in the morning.

I never spray my plants ever... just no real need.
I like to encourage root growth not uptake thru the leaves.

pcduck said:
I guess you better tell Mother Nature that.:D

I can just imagine some warehouse grower going around to each and every plant they have and dabbing water droplets off each leaf of every plant with toilet paper.:laugh:

I have enough air circulation in my tent that the leaves will just fall off naturally when the plant is done with them. All I have to do is pick them up off the floor. There is no stress this way for the girls. Pick a leaf that is not dead and look at the place of the connection...See that clear fluid? That is energy being taken away from producing buds, trying to heal the scar.

I like my girls to have the least amount of stress they can. Especially when small and when flowering.

You will be finding out that there are many ways to grow, some work better then others. You just need to decide what works best for you.

having grown up working a green house using paper directly on plants is a last resort, paper is made out of pulp and pulp is obliterated wood shaving that are then pressed together into the sheet, the thing is even the cleanest looking piece of paper is coated in small particles of dust just itching for an excuse to get off.

This can be bad for plants, we humans are not overly affected by it unless you has asthma. I do recommend dusting your plants and general maintenance to keep them clean. But use cloth.

Use of any oil on any kind of plant needs to be done with great care, avoid spraying the leaves all together and aim at the stalk of the plant, if ur looking for a non toxic stop measure for non flying insects i suggest some double sided tape wrapped loosely around the stalk. If your lucky u can find the gardening variety that stays sticky for ever and expands with the stalk. If your already dealing with an infection, wet a clean rag in the oil in question and apply to the affected areas gingerly. Monitor closely and space out the re applications by a few days, many of the oils will evaporate and leave behind a residue but thats what your fan is for.

In a green house sitting water like out doors and indoors is a nay nay. Grab ur stalk and shake shake shake senora shake the marijuana right. Shake that excess water away. You can build a self shaker with a 2 1.5 motors,a frame some wire a few little cogs, 2 tooth picks, some string and general machine know how. This would be useful indoors if u had a timed mister. Otherwise just grab it and shake it ;).

You seem to be enjoying yourself! :D, im loving my indoor grow as well even if it wont come close to yours.

EllisD said:
Oh wow, thanks for all the replies everyone :)

I'm leaving the leaves for now, and seeing what happens. Just checked temps and I'm at 63° and 42% RH... eek lol BUT... on the BRIGHT side, they look better than ever. They are surely thanking me for the nutes yesterday! :D :) :bong:

messing up LOL

Dr. Robertsozki said:
fatman I didn't know u had green house experience. so no TP but cloth.
good stuff

over 20 years experience my friend, my family has several on they're farm back home just off the reservation main line in the former swamp area.

cloth and tp are hugggge in difference :p and dont use any of the micro wood fibre cloths.... well u can but i dont trust them.

SuperCanadianFatman said:
over 20 years experience my friend, my family has several on they're farm back home just off the reservation main line in the former swamp area.

cloth and tp are hugggge in difference :p and dont use any of the micro wood fibre cloths.... well u can but i dont trust them.

sweet good to know ;)

Dr. Robertsozki said:
ps duck is talking out of his CULO LOL

You are the one using tp to wipe water droplets off the leaves:rofl: not me.

Dr.Robertsozki said:
don't let any water sit on your leafs.(i dry it with Toilet Paper) that's prob. what got u burnt

So if anything, I would have to say that you, dr are talking out the wrong end of your stethoscope.

drrobetsozki said:
we are here to give good advice not to confuse the noobs

Your are doing bad on the good and good on the bad.

Uhoh... getting mixed messages. Quick, more members come in here and clear the air! lol.. I don't know if I should leave the leaf and spray and then snort the water off with a straw, or don't water the leaves only use a sand blaster... so confused right now.

So wait, do I soak the plants with Canola Oil and use a bit of salt to taste for the smoke later on, or do I not spray the plants and shake, shake, shake my body line? I do, in fact, shake it all the time... I even work work work senora.

With ALL my joking aside... I'm going to leave them, and not worry about water. If I kill these plants, I'll try the super super super safe method of don't get things wet, if I do - lick it off or shake it or whatever - but I'm pretty sure it's still considered a "weed" and going to grow either way hah :)

I love you all. :bong: Thanks everyone for giving me a lot to read this morning. Going to go check on the ladies, will report back in a few moment.

Goooooood morning MP!

Checked the tent, and everything looks really really good. 65° and 45% RH. (They really love the 60's tho it seems)

Why are you even spraying them? I wouldn't foliar feed unless they showed a bad deficiency in something and I want to address it immediately.

Erm.... I never said I sprayed them. I was merely asking questions. ;)

EllisD said:

do what you do, spraying your plants with water wont hurt nothing.

Essentially whats being said is if it aint broke dont fix it, in other words dont spray for bugs and mold if your not experiencing them. :)

DGF said:

While I did not read all the posts, I got the idea that you were spraying them. Sorry. You asked for other opinions. This is mine. I don't spray my plants with anything unless they need it. When I spray them, I do not worry about the water droplets left on the leaves. They are under a 1000W HPS and I have a fair amount of air movement. I have never had the leaves burn where the water droplets remain. Like Growdude, I feel that it is better to feed the roots.

Sorry. You asked for other opinions. This is mine.

Oh indeed! I want each and every opinion you have.. you just happened to ask "Why are you even spraying them" so the only proper answer is; *absolute confusion* "I never said I sprayed them" :D :D

Uploading pics now, update in 15 mins.

:bong:

Day 27

Temp: 71°
RH: 47%
PH: 6.3
PPM: 73
*Just water fed tonight*

Plants are looking quite good to my noob eyes. What do you all think?

GrowDay27.jpg

GrowDay27-2.jpg

GrowDay27-3.jpg

GrowDay27-4.jpg

GrowDay27-5.jpg

GrowDay27-6.jpg

GrowDay27-7.jpg

GrowDay27-8.jpg

GrowDay27-9.jpg

I'm certainly no expert, but at the very least they seem quite photogenic :p

Latest posts

Back