grow room conditions and the affect on what part of the genes the plant will display

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sin inc

eastside greenxpert
Reaction score
hey guys i was wondering? ......

do you think on some scale does you grow room have an effect on what part of the mother or father it will display. ok say you take a Matanuska male from stock
from matanuska valley and a Malawi gold female seed stock from Malawi. and breed thoses

would the off spring display certain genes when certain conditions are met.
like if the seeds where planted outside and they got mybe some frost for the first few days they where out there.would the plant genes lean more on the mt male because of the cold resistance and the fact that it grows in cold it. are mybe you planted outside late and it was really really hot for the first few days the seed was outside would the malawi gene trigger making the plants lean more toward Malawi because of the high temps would be more like home for the malawi genes right.

thanks pcduck good looking but i have a.lready read this. and most of it talks about affects on sex . but i would like to know more on the effects and triggers
of phenotpye

Its all geneticly pre-determined.

If your dad is having sex with your mom on a cold day and they have a baby it does not mean it will be a boy.

if the mom has stronger traits like a certian smell , structure and yeild it will carry over. You wont know to what extent of course until you start running through those seeds tho.... but time tells.

just because its hot , cold, windy whatever has no effect on what the plants genetic makeup is thats already there.

yea i know atoms good to see u. but if temp and light can trigger male or female to some point then. their might be some kind of trigger then what we know right.
that might make a plant lean toward one parent then the other.other then it just being genes,

Latest posts

Back