Grow room light made it up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Here are the pictures I promised got 2 600 watts off craigslist for 400.00 they are awesome plus he threw in the pulleys. The plant in the picture is one of my nl5's I hope she turns out awesome.

grow room 1 042.jpg

grow room 1 020.jpg

grow room 1 027.jpg

Uh Oh. 2Doggie is playin with some power now.
NL5 is gonna love that. Shes beautiful already though. Now shell really be happy happy.

thanks spears I hope so cant wait to smoke her!

HI 2dog...

NICE.... no.... VERY NICE~! :rolleyes: Your NL is gonna love THAT... Glad you got your light up and you're ready for everything...

Happy Growing!:cool:

thanks dirty I am so happy to have it done..I have one more just like that one. ready and waiting.

looks great what type of footprint do they leave it looks like it def covers some area

sweet 2dog, looks like you got a good deal. Are the ballast built in? Looked like you had it plugged directly into an extension cord.

2Dog said:
Here are the pictures I promised got 2 600 watts off craigslist for 400.00 they are awesome plus he threw in the pulleys. The plant in the picture is one of my nl5's I hope she turns out awesome.
Now you're cooking! Your plants are going to love you!!!! Watch them take off like race horses!

Way to go 2dog...now you can stop stressing over getting them hung...

lordhighlama said:
sweet 2dog, looks like you got a good deal. Are the ballast built in? Looked like you had it plugged directly into an extension cord.

nope it is seperate plugged in behind it bold blue color.

StoneyBud said:
Now you're cooking! Your plants are going to love you!!!! Watch them take off like race horses!

well thank you for helping me pick em stoney!! :D

Latest posts

Back