grow tent setup lights etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popart

Reaction score
ok - these might be dumb questions, but it seems this stuff comes with no instructions. I've got a 4x4x6.5 grow tent, that part is ok, but when I hung the light -- the reflector with glass (the one with the 6" inline air cooling) -- and it seemed to pull alot on the ceiling of the tent. Is this how it's supposed to be? Also - I got a pair of those light lifters, with the nylon string -- how do those go up? I 've seen them turned both ways, with the string tied to the relfector, and the opposite, the string tied to the ceiling. What is the correct installation on these?

The light hangers get tied to the reflector and hung through the eyelets from the thin bar in your tent...Mine was missing instructions as well but I figured it out...you shld hve two thin support bars for the ceiling that cross each other like this +

ok - that's what I thought. I just keep doubting myself, and don't want to open my tent to my beautiful ladies smushed with a broken 400hps light! :)

Latest posts

Back