Growin AK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoldenMcGroin

Reaction score
Don't know if this is the right spot or not but here goes.
I'm growing some AK47 from seed and have got four females 2 weeks into flower and 2 females as mothers under 24hr T5 tubes.
I've had a couple of good crops but this is the first time with AK. Question is, the two mothers under 34 hr T5 lights have sprouted so many pistils and the internodal spacing has shrunk that they look like THEY are the ones under 12 & 12. I've got a 6 mo. old White Russian mother that isn't NEAR as dense as these two AKs. I'd like to start taking some clones in a month or so but the nodes are really close. Anny comments?

i've always wished i could sneak in an extra 10hrs of light a day. which mad scientist made you do horrible favors for this ability?

After a plant gets to a certain age of sexual maturity, it'll flower regardless of the light schedule. Kinda like a young boy or girl, growing pubic hair, just the right age. AK47 is a fast growing plant, and you can have a 90 day or less cycle of crops with that paticular type of plant. Which is why it's used for alot of commercial grows. Generally that's the pot you find from your average 'street dealer'. So you're saying you're giving them 34 hours of light....i'm assuming you typo'ed, and it's 24 hours of light...unless you leave yer lights on for 34 hours, and then turn them off???? Erm, anyway, yeah - yer plant will stay a mother, and sprout new growth, but will remain flowering the whole time. Atleast thats what happened to me with old plants. I could be however, entirely wrong about this and just had a freak of nature...but still, good luck to you and your ladies.

Latest posts

Back