Growing books?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly every grow related book is available free on the net in pdf format..

Also there are about a zillion grow videos on any of your file sharing sites youtube/digg ect ect.

I bought the Medical Grower's Bible by Jorge Cervantes and I love it. I love to have it around all the time. I never have to worry about a disfunctional computer, internet, or web site. I don't know how many times I got a "Server is too full, try again later". The facts are all cited(Told where the info is coming from) and accurate. I'm also guilty of thinking I knew the answer when I didn't, and then was corrected on this site. You might ask a question, and your first response could be from a know it all that don't know jack. I will take something for free if it's not good. I think for all the information in that book, it's worth the $20 for a fresh copy. Especially for someone with little to no knowlege of growing. It has ALL the basics of the common ways to grow. Before I got my first book I didn't even know that there were male and female plants. My first grow was ugly, and didn't get me anything more than the mids for sale in the ghetto. But now I can grow you a Skunk1 bud that will make wonder if I added something to it to make it taste so sweet. And then wonder how you got so high lol.

i would and have recomended jorge carvantes. if you read this book it will give a much better understanding of how the mj plant works. his newer editions are very well illustrated and explained in detail. it has everything from sprouting the seeds to harvesting and more. although he is one guy, he has travelled the world and collated info from growers to scientists. absolute genius if you ask me. the book is known as the bible and believe me it has changed my life. having said that there is alot of good info on here for expanding your knowledge.

Latest posts

Back