growing for dumies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no my pm is out side.

i am working in a basement so winter temps will drop and i think will need warm air at light out. right now it's fine just trying to figure the long run out

have 2 tents and 3 cabinets so if I was to start using them all i need a plan ;)

and i primarily atm run the o3 just to cover open tent and smoking times ;)

picz

DSCF7321.JPG

DSCF7243.JPG

DSCF7246.JPG

DSCF7250.JPG

DSCF7254.JPG

DSCF7256.JPG

LEFTHAND said:
Looking good.
Now to do that in hydro
:D
LH.
with your help and hush the hydro will far surpass this ;) but I must give evry one that contributed to this thread along the way thanks like THG stands out as the most helpful steering my to the light ;) and then fang got me in all out mode lol
and ofc u as well :) any many others that know who they are

No worries man. That's what we're all here for.

I think you will like the difference. Some do some don't but you've picked it up n been battling through with from what I know no deaths so. Keep it up.
I personally don't like soil. I can't fi d the nac to er. Veggies n other plants yep.
But I seem to yield better better potency n all around healthier plants.

Where others are complete opposite.
LH.

ugh hate dirt just cause of watering i mean come on 18 plants i cant take 5...

ya i like the method we are using interested to see what the results yeild with good stuff. I have had no real issues. Thanks to this place lol can;t even imagine *** i;d be doing atm

The same as every newbie. Feeding more without phing lol.
Wrong lights. No venting. God the list. It goes on n on. Hahaha.

This is very interesting method compared to hydroton.
But the bag of coco I picked up. Says it can be watered in hydro up to 4-6 times a day. It's also a lot coarser then the blocks.
LH.

fed them minor water, removed all top layering of coco as that is probably half the suspected nute lock out is nute theft by that media before any thing ever hits dirt... mixed 3 gal of superbloom gave then that 12/55/6/ .10 cleated iron or some thing I used it on all my other plants with no other nutes and got great results with cfls see how thew look later Oo

buds are fattening up. old leaves still showing def. new growth is explosive green with trics some double bud sites same cola

DSCF7367.JPG

DSCF7368.JPG

DSCF7369.JPG

DSCF7373.JPG

DSCF7381.JPG

tried for trics laptopy dieeed lower buds got em everyyy where

20130808190449.jpg

20130803233504.jpg

damn! loving the 4th girl...love the orange! GJ man and good Mojo!

ya dude that top is stacked up. only half way there not even 3.5 wekks we say at best. tho some other most all were taken early we'll see. this is all bag seed but was bomb worth running since feb ;)

dudmdedum, mealy bugs and eggs gone tho now i see white spots on top and black specs moving underside mites imo... mixed 4 gal of strong sns see what it does,, so close yet so far awaayyyy

one hard hit with sns and every thing is gone or dead not a sign of life it was on the plant closest to where i sneak in my day smoking so the passive intake must of brought em in unfortunately not a 100% sterile enviro yet

lil update seeing there are 2 threads and I seem in the hydro more now but. infestation and it was just that is dying off ordered back up mite killer and a gallon of cal mag and a gallon of ph down ;)

One of the cabinets is back in use I bought a 6" 600 digi ballast cool tube light for the autos (may be able to jsut make both cabs one 2x4x4 rather then the 2 )

And the Satori are thriving on the botonicare nutes and the g/h calimagic now that the coco mix has been balanced... Definatly if anyone ever switches make sure you calmag the median and ph prewater

other then that buds are xploding in the tent they are tric'd up got the scratch and sniff going. so look like 2 diff strains which it has since begining i hope they are one finished real early

funny cause I just measured one is 8" across now i fimmed that one it's crazy

other 5 must be the satori all are thriving in the hydro thanks to a few here.

they will probably get their own journal ;) ty for stopping in :) would love a male the 6th is a fem so no worry of mix xing

1100ppm 6.5 good sloow soaking made a mess hope some bugs die. buds are thickening not pic worthy but prgress is ez to c

Latest posts

Back