growing from the roots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lezbein

Reaction score
I just did a transplant on one of mines, some of the roots broke off. I was wondering if there's a way to grow them back w/ a rooting powder hormone. I got rootone by gardentech. What's the exact process to go about and will it take longer than to start from seed?

Did you brake off roots or branches? If its roots you cant regrow MJ from just roots, if your talking about branches you can just cut the branch at a 45 degree agle dip it in rooting solution and plant in rockwool or the medium of your choice!

Phatpharmer

I broke off roots, not much at all, but I heard once, that old root bits left in the dirt after you harvest can grow back and choke the new plant that's being growing there now. True or not?

Also if I want to stimulate better root growth from the plant that broke a bit can I add the rooting hormone to the water in some way? Think I heard that once too.

MJ wont regrow from roots! I've never added rooting hormone after rooting so I can't say forsure if that would help? If I were you I would just feed with a good fertilzer next feeding!

Phatpharmer

Latest posts

Back