growing indoors for the first time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on your girls. I've got my fingers crossed for your other two

Oo nice nice man, your grow is turning out great, i'll have to keep an eyeo n this grow! thanks for showing us! Good luck man and i hope they continue to thrive!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

My biggest plant is getting way to big for my closet as you can see. Its on day 19 of flower and its already doubled in size. The buds are getting bigger every day. In front of the big plant is my ak48 and it is looking and smelling good. Just found out it is a female. That makes four out of five females. In the back of the closet I have my blueberry clone.

In the last pic is my afghani that is eight days into flower and I just found out its a female. I had one other plant that was a bagseed and it turned out to be male. It was my least favorite plant so I dont mind. Beside the afghani you can sort of see my little clone i toke off the blueberry plant.

IM000125.JPG

IM000126.JPG

IM000128.JPG

wow ur plants are looking
very nice man good job getting
3 out of 5 femals thats good
hope ya have a good yeild
and a good smoke

peace.

It is now day 28 and my plant with the big buds is really starting smell awesome. I think I will be getting one of those carbon filters cause the smell is just rank!!

Pics 2 and 4 are of my best looking plant and I burned the crap out of it with nutes this week. Im feeding just straight water now and hopefully it will fix it. The cola is getting huge I cant wait to smoke it.

Pic 1 is the ak48 witch is looking good. Its been very easy to grow so far no problems at all with this plant.

Pics 3 and 6 are my afghani that is looking great but I havent given it enough light. Im giving my 400 hps to the ones in my other closet so the afghani is stuck with just a couple floros. But it is looking good just a little stretched.

And pic 5 is of my blueberry clone witch is starting to show some nice buds. It is very tall and skinny but it looks much better than the day i brought it home.

IM000135(1).JPG

IM000135.JPG

IM000136(1).JPG

IM000136.JPG

IM000137.JPG

IM000137(1).JPG

hell yeah man :) those are lookin killer.. that afghani one especially.. nice deep dark greening.. its very healthy

nice, are you using any kind of ac or ventalation in your closet or just the fan.

I ask because I want to switch to HPS but am concerned about hight temps

i leave my closet door open all day while the lights are on and I have a big box fan on them. The light gets so hot I dont really have a choice about closing the door. When I started my grow I had the door closed and the temps were getting up to around 100f. So yeah the hps lamps get hot but my closet is also small as hell so it doesnt take much to heat that space up.

Latest posts

Back