Growing MJ is fun! Share a couple seeds! Together we can get the Majority growing!

• Thread starter degenerative_disc
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lowrydergrower775 said:
lol and by the way any response hammy to the lowrydergrower thread in the coffee table? lol

I hve been trying to find out just how pissed the wife wld be if I didn't shut the tents down after this grow...lol
Maybe we can do an Auto AK-47 grow together with one of us doing soil and one Hydro?

I am up for anything bud i would love to grow auto ak again heh she has been very kind to me :cool:

Hamster Lewis said:
I hve been trying to find out just how pissed the wife wld be if I didn't shut the tents down after this grow...lol
Maybe we can do an Auto AK-47 grow together with one of us doing soil and one Hydro?

Thats the silliest thing I have heard yet DD...becuase we don't respond to your thread we are now dope dealers????....lol....I'm with 2dog...I'm not out passing seeds to people...cause I'm not about to let anyone know what I do. And it aint dope dealing...if that were the case I would not be sweating this lack of work/lay-off...you want to be johnny pot seed thats your business.

I like to keep things private...by the way it would be hard to be a dealer when you don't tell anyone what you do.

LOLOL this is a crazy thread :holysheep:<<<<dont hurt him chef hes my buddy lolol

DD 's was here when i signed on, he's very passionate in what he does!......and go wash your pinky toe!

lol... if you guys only knew the bit of info about DD that I do... and that's why this thread is so ammusing to me....:cool:

Oh yeah. I'll explain. Its a goverment cover up! The pinky toe is the most unwashed area of your body, the goverment knows this and yet they do nothing! An unwashed pinkytoe can lead to serious and harmfull diseases! Did you know one out of every three people have dirty pinky toes? Hmm? Yeah! If a pinky toe goes unwashed fer too long it can lead to toeleo or the more seriuos toeleosis! The gov. knows this and does nothing! Remeber to wash your pinky toes!

whoah man that just made me think deep, never knew that stuff. like just blew my mind :holysheep:

I would like to apologize for my words and my action!

To Crazy Vanc Guy and the chef thanks for sticking up for me you know me and what I am about, thanks for that.

As for the rest who have participated in this thread or even just read it I am sorry if I offended. Let me start by offering this excuse even though it may not be a good one for some but it is the truth.

I have been out of smoke for about 3 weeks now and it is taking its toll with the pain and bad dreams coming back 10 fold!

When i dont have smoke I turn to booze to numb my pain and take away the bad dreams. thats were i was last night not High and friendly but down and drunk wich ussuly means nasty as well.

I am sorry that I offended my family here and thanks again to those who stood by me in my time of weakness you are truly good people.

Cheers!!!

We love ya, DD! Now come on over to my house and we'll chop another rrf and get ya fixed up!

Thanks Art man I wish!!!! Could use the sleep! The nightmares are to intense!!! and pain though bareable getting real bad.

Cheers!!!

dd I would so give you some smoke if I could..

cool i dont really know ya but ya sound like a decent guy, we have all been drunk and pissed it happens lol, hope ya feel better really soon and get some smoke to ease the pain and nerves all the best bud.

Latest posts

Back