Growing Op

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalikisu

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this movie? Its called Growing Op, Funny as heck. And some nice looking plants too.

cant say that i have but i can always get it on a download, ill have to check it out. anouther good movie for plants is The Beach.

Got to see that one. Heard about it but never downloaded it.

they go to this secret island and it is inhabited by half hippies and half violent thailand pot farmers.

If you download dude with bittorrents you can find this one on iptorrents.com

i cant recall the name of the site as of now but i think if you google 'project free tv' you can find it but you can watch movies that are still in theaters cuz they have came out in different countrys and stuff like that.

yeah that is a good site,my lady loves that site.

i have little faith in torrents, i spend 4 days downloading something huge and it gets half way there and wont go any further.

Im telling you try funfile or iptorrent, fast downloads. I can down a gig in a hour and a half. They are private trackers so you have to sign up. But they are way better than say mininova or piratebay.

yea i allways used piratebay. i will give it a try. what downloader do you use. i use the torrent feature on limewire.

Download azereus, its free. Just google it,download and install.

is it stricktly for torrents? how dose it compare to limewire?

Limewire is virus central, but if you know what to look for its safe. Azereus only downs torrents and most private trackers dont allow you to use limewire or frostwire. The private tracker sites mentioned above are great,I never got a virus dealing with them.

another good public torrent site is BTJunkie Allways seem to find good DVD quality movies there.

I'm downloading it now...
Last film I downloaded cause of this forum was Dased and Confused...
I read here somewhere that it was second best stoners movie ever :ignore:

I watched about half hour...
It was probably the worst stoners movie I had seen... Was it about stoners at all? :hubba:

Pineapple express was also watched after i read it on a thread here...
Wasn't impressed...

Hope this one is better...
Cheers!

check out arenaBG.com and zamunda.net you'll never have to pay to see a movie again ;)

i tried iptorrent.com and it says you must be invited...

i dunno.. in the trailer they just have a buncha fake pot plants sitting around a house. didn't see one piece of grow equipment. this looks like an unenthusiastic/uneducated version of Weeds.

Latest posts

Back