Growing Tent Build 1,000 WATT MH/HPS Switchable Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recieved my HomeBox XL today I'll be putting it together tomorrow

Good man. I am glad to see you got it. You will be pleased trust me.

Anyways, just glad to see you not have to deal with a sick room. Pwn that tent off on ebay to somebody else. Try to reap something from it.Unless you believe in karma, then otherwise i would get rid of it. PVC is nasty stuff.

Mr.Wakenbake said:
Good man. I am glad to see you got it. You will be pleased trust me.

Anyways, just glad to see you not have to deal with a sick room. Pwn that tent off on ebay to somebody else. Try to reap something from it.Unless you believe in karma, then otherwise i would get rid of it. PVC is nasty stuff.

Thanks buddy... I'll get some new pictures up of the new HomeBox XL tent.. Have a good night....:)

KGB30 said:
I just recieved my HomeBox XL today I'll be putting it together tomorrow

:clap::clap: That is awesome KGB I hope you grow some AK-47. :D

Elven said:
:clap::clap: That is awesome KGB I hope you grow some AK-47. :D

OMG dud that is some strong ********. I got some from a club my first time buying legal and OMG what a high...

Thanks for the visit.. Good luck to ya build.:)

Some new pictures of the HomeBox XL:p

Home Box XL Tent 1.jpg

Home Box XL Tent 2.jpg

Home Box XL Tent 3.jpg

Home Box XL Tent 4.jpg

Home Box XL Tent 5.jpg

Home Box XL Tent 6.jpg

Home Box XL Tent 7.jpg

Home Box XL Tent 8.jpg

Home Box XL Tent 9.jpg

Top temps 82

Bottom temps 81

I am going to have to get another can fan to bring in fresh air..

awesome man. Maybe you can do a comparison on build quality on both the tents. I am sure you can sell that tent pretty easily on ebay. Anyways, Happy growing man, and yeah with a 1ker in there i would have a forced intake and exhaust with the intake running less cfm than exhaust so you maintain neg pressure in the tent, and maintain no smell.

Anyways KGB happy growing man .

Mr.Wakenbake said:
awesome man. Maybe you can do a comparison on build quality on both the tents. I am sure you can sell that tent pretty easily on ebay. Anyways, Happy growing man, and yeah with a 1ker in there i would have a forced intake and exhaust with the intake running less cfm than exhaust so you maintain neg pressure in the tent, and maintain no smell.

Anyways KGB happy growing man .

Man is that tent built stronger... Thanks for the refer... It doesn't get as hot as the other tent... I just need to bring fresh air... I also need to figure where todirect the exitting air in apartment.

Thanks buddy owe ya one..

That is cool. I assume that is for indoors? well it would be for me, the winds here reach over 60 MPH I can barely have a fence in November let alone a pvc tent :D.

Is it better to use a carbon filter for intake air? I was just going to use some pantyhose to cover my intake, is that not going to work?

Again Good luck and a side by side comparison would be nice:D.

Elven said:
That is cool. I assume that is for indoors? well it would be for me, the winds here reach over 60 MPH I can barely have a fence in November let alone a pvc tent :D.

Is it better to use a carbon filter for intake air? I was just going to use some pantyhose to cover my intake, is that not going to work?

Again Good luck and a side by side comparison would be nice:D.

Indoor grow for Fall... Have two wate for the Sativas to be done first... Staying in the law of my card... I don't know too much about filters... I would ask 4U2SMOKE OR Slowmo77... Thanks for the visit...:)

wow man,thats cool.glad you got hooked up.just too bad you had to go thru the deal with the other tent.yeah these tents are fine.just hot and need to vent properly.good luck my friend.

andy52 said:
wow man,thats cool.glad you got hooked up.just too bad you had to go thru the deal with the other tent.yeah these tents are fine.just hot and need to vent properly.good luck my friend.

Thanks Andy52 for the visit.... The tent seems to be cooler then the last one... I just have to fine tune it... No problem..

DomsChron said:
WHY haven't I visited this thread before? AMAZING setup buddy.

Thanks buddy for the visit...

Thats mad props coming from a killer grower.. Man your ladies make me drewel.:hubba: .

I have been reading the Indoor growing Bibble.

What do ya prefer?

Platter growing so the roots grow crazy?

OR

Plastic pot or plastic bags?

For best grow environment for the roots..

I'm not too sure about plastic bags compared to plastic pots. Plastic pots will help your roots against shock but the bags wont because the roots can be shocked with any touching or moving the bags.

I however am not familiar with Platter growing.

DomsChron said:
I'm not too sure about plastic bags compared to plastic pots. Plastic pots will help your roots against shock but the bags wont because the roots can be shocked with any touching or moving the bags.

I however am not familiar with Platter growing.

Thanks Dom.... I baught a intak fane & controller to bring in fresh air... I am running test to see if I fix the temperature problem.... Running 20 minutes right now.

80 bottom

82 top...

Okay so:

The top temps 83

The Bottom temps 83

We will see in another 30 minutes

Waiting for my frient to come so I can go to Home depot to get some wood...

I have to build boxes to house the fans to keep down the noise ..

I am going to build a flat table to hold the plants with rigges to keep the plants from getting root rot ..

Latest posts

Back