Guerilla Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curiouscat420

Fat, Hairy and Stinky
Reaction score
I have grown two plants succesfully using aeroponics indoors. I am really interested in planting a Guerilla plant somewhere outdoors... i would like to plant in NW hemisphere, how do i start? what would YOU do??

edit**

i have read some of the outdoor guides... i am just wondering some "tricks" or suggestions! thanks!

Buy property the more acres the better to spread out plants. Find SOUTH facing areas with plenty of sun light. Dig up area three times the space you think you r plants will need. Plant your ladies, try to not make trail to your plants, they are the easies thing to find, leading thieves or cop straight to patch, and maybe you.

I like to plant on the south side of fence rows to get maximum sunlight being from the north. Overgrown fence rows hide the plants from the eye in the sky. Spreading the plants out also helps. I dig a hole and dump a bag of good soil in it. I do not recommend trespassing to grow, can lead to all kinds problems. We also have all kinds of animals here that will eat the plants so I have to put up chicken wire around the plants. Hope this is a good start for you I'm sure you will get a lot more advise.

Good luck
MCM

I personally would never grow an outdoor grow on my own property, unless you live where its legal. I realize trespassing is a problem, but Guerilla growing should be done stealth no one should know. I try to find old logging roads (loading grounds) in pine plantations, with streams nearby I dig a hole 3x3 and mix jungle growth Garden soil with the native soil 50/50. I let this sit for 2 or 3 weeks. I then transplant my plants water in good then later apply a complete fertlizer such as 10-10-10 apply this a couple of times during veg then when flowering I use super bloom 10-54-10 liquid feed apply every couple of weeks. :)

thanks RR... i agree with the "growing on my own land" bit, although it wouldbe reat to have that kind of space, i do not, and would be nice to visit my girls everyday, but nope...

i just want to grow a girl big enough to transplant, do all the work prior to transplanting, and then think no more unless maybe an emergency visit is in order...... are there any spots near streams or any self watering techniques??

i do not want to do anything crazy here, 1 plant is fine, i would like to try my luck and skill.

fortunately, i have a lot of option like the ones you mention RR.. i know of one spot right now actually, i will check it out..

any other tips would be GREAT! thanks!

i am thinking i would start my clones indoor to root and put them outside in the elements close to me. i would use the same soil from my proposed site mixed with my own mix, then transplant them when they are ready...

i have some really good ideas for hiding my girls... i was thinking of getting that really thin fencing or wire, and basically enclosing my girl behind some branches and leaves (fake to remain green) i have secured to the fence... should keep people and pests out...

This is what I use to do about 15 yrs ago and did this for 5 yrs with no problems. There was a place I deer hunted and it was behind my house in a Swampy area. I knew of a few trees that had been cut down yrs ago and the stumps were hollowed out. So I just filled 5 gallon black bucket with my soil and carried them in and placed into the hollow stumps. Of course the bucket were set up with drain holes and everything. But when it came time to plant my babies I did. Never worried about people coming through the swampy area during grow time because of mosquitos and such. And always had loads of buds when it came time to harvest. So if you can find an area like this it will work if you use the stumps...take care..

so because of it being swampy you didnt have to water it?? or did the stumps act as a second bucket to hold water??

Latest posts

Back