Guess who is back? Larry Thats who

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akhockey

Reaction score
So due to heat I tore down everything I was growing over 2 months ago. I had some bomb hydro Lemon Skunk, White Widow and Kandy Kush all 5 weeks into flower and 4 Larry OG vegging. Never heard a thing from LEO or anyone else. I"m bummed about everythin but I will persevere. I just picked up some 1.5 inch rockwool cubes today and started 2 beans each of my Snow Black auto in 12 of them. Im hoping for 6 females to run in hydro. 4 Larry OG. A G-13 Blueberry Gum fem and a Purple Haze fem. That ought to do it. Im out of smoke and just couldnt NOT grow any longer.....

hey AK glad your back. My Larry is looking good so here is some Mojo for ya.

:welcome: back glad everything is cool your way:48:

4/4 larry og and both the BBG and PH sprouted. Transplanted all into 6 inch square pots with used supersoil. 6 of 12 autos popped and they got placed in 2 inch net cups in an 18 gal 12 site DWC tub to grow until sexing. Once I cull the males Im going to run them in my ebb under the 1000. Im curious what the yield will be with 1000 watts. Hmmm

Im wondering if I am just not destined to run the Larry. 2 of my 4 Larrys shrivelled and died after transplanting. I have 2 remaining. I hope at least one is a female. Everything else looks great though. I mixed up which is which on the BBG and Purple Haze but should be able to tell soon enough. I did pop 2 beans from the Cali Connect mix pack to make up for the 2 lost larrys. I wont bother with baby pics.

I culled 2 males out of my autos last night. It looks like 4 are likely females and I have a bunch of youngins yet that are too small to tell either way. All the 12/12 strains got transplanted into 3 gal bags with some fairly hot reammended SS at 50% hot stuff on the bottom 50% non reammended. The buffer soil ought to still be pretty rich since it never made a full run when I chopped everything down premature last time. The BBG and PH are definitgely the largest but the 2 remaining Larrys are catching up. :) Come on Lady Larrys!!!

larry is one tough SOB to get to root, but, we have been able to get results from soil and home made bubbler.

I am unfortunately starting over from seed. I wish I was trying to clone!!! I wished I would have thought to have given my genetics to a friend but sometimes paranoia is a safe thing. I did put the 4 auto Snow Blacks in the ebb under the 1000w today. Im waiting on 5 more youngins to show sex before I add 2 more to the ebb and scratch the rest. 6 of them babies under a 1000 hps in hydro Im betting on over a lb. dry yield. That ought to last me till I get some Larrys and whatever else is in the mix curing.

WOWSERS so I transpalnted the 4 female autos I had into my ebb system under the 1000 and damn near fried them. Had mixed the nutes up a couple of days before and swear I remembered them being around 600ppm, which is just a little more than they were in with the DWC. when I checked after seeing some serious crisping on all of the lower fan leaves they were at 1000ppm :( I raised the light too and diluted the nute soln. I think theyll pull through though. It hasnt gotten any worse since the rescue.

akhockey said:
WOWSERS so I transpalnted the 4 female autos I had into my ebb system under the 1000 and damn near fried them. Had mixed the nutes up a couple of days before and swear I remembered them being around 600ppm, which is just a little more than they were in with the DWC. when I checked after seeing some serious crisping on all of the lower fan leaves they were at 1000ppm :( I raised the light too and diluted the nute soln. I think theyll pull through though. It hasnt gotten any worse since the rescue.

Triple check!

nouvellechef said:
Triple check!
I know right! Thats what happens when one becomes complacent. Theyll pull through though. They are looking much better already. All of the newer growth is still lush and green.

FLIP! I have alternating nodes on 5 of 6 of the plants now so I took some cuts off the lowers and put them into 12/12 under the 600w hps. I'm not 100% sure of the sex of any of the regs yet. Ill know soon enough! As for my autos...they are looking splendid. I actually came out with a bumper crop of females and have 8 going. Depending upon what shows female on my regs I'll likely be culling a couple for lower numbers and space.

Well it looks like all of my Cali Connection gear is a sausage fest. Both surviving Larrys and one of the mix pack are definitely male. The other mix is pretty certain as well. Ive got 2 larry og beans left but think Ill save them for when I get back from vacation this summer. The bbg and purple haze are both starting to flower nicely though :)

Latest posts

Back