Guess who is back? Larry Thats who

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AND...another male bites the dust. i guess this grow wont have any Cali connection gear in it after all.... I do have a couple of nice fat autos that look 3ish weeks away and a few more that are 5 or so. Im really liking how the g-13 Purple Haze is growing. 2 weeks into 12/12 and she hasnt stretched much. This BBG seems to be more of a stretcher than the last pheno I had too. I tied her over on her side last night.

Its been awhile since Ive updated anything here. Even with no Larry OG or any Cali gear going this grow has turned out pretty good so far. The G-13 purple haze and blueberry gum I have at close to 6 weeks are looking nice and frosty. The PH doesnt look to be a great yielder but Im hoping now that its above freezing during the day and Ive turned the heat off she may purple up a bit over the next couple of weeks. The BBG smells like freaking heaven. This pheno looks like its going to be an 8 week flower unlike the 7 weeker pheno I had before. Quality looks the same.
Now for the best part. I just finished drying the Snow Black autos I was running in hydro under my 1000w hps. I harvested 7 plants for a yield of just over 29 oz. A GPW of .81 isnt too bad for autos :hubba: I ran them 24/0 and noticed I was able to harvest a week earlier with the extra 4 hours a day.
Friday the 13 I flipped the cuts I took off the BBG and PH moms under the 1000. Its going to be a dank filled summer

akhockey said:
Its been awhile since Ive updated anything here. Even with no Larry OG or any Cali gear going this grow has turned out pretty good so far. The G-13 purple haze and blueberry gum I have at close to 6 weeks are looking nice and frosty. The PH doesnt look to be a great yielder but Im hoping now that its above freezing during the day and Ive turned the heat off she may purple up a bit over the next couple of weeks. The BBG smells like freaking heaven. This pheno looks like its going to be an 8 week flower unlike the 7 weeker pheno I had before. Quality looks the same.
Now for the best part. I just finished drying the Snow Black autos I was running in hydro under my 1000w hps. I harvested 7 plants for a yield of just over 29 oz. A GPW of .81 isnt too bad for autos :hubba: I ran them 24/0 and noticed I was able to harvest a week earlier with the extra 4 hours a day.
Friday the 13 I flipped the cuts I took off the BBG and PH moms under the 1000. Its going to be a dank filled summer

Aloha akhockey- wb green mojo for getting right back on the horse.. so to speak... sounds like you have acces to some great genetics.. hopefully you find what you're looking for..BlueBerry Gum sounds yummy... got any pics?? are you to paranoid after you experience to post pics?? G13 x Purple Haze??? sounds real yummy too

I lost LarryOG too.. :mad: the start ended up getting given away in a mix up.. my friend that grew it out called me and said one of these cuts is totally different..It was a seed in veg with cuts. he asked what could it be.. quickly i checked my veg to find that LarryOG was missing.. he finished it outdoor here.. i asked him if he minded trying to regrow it.. but he has not responded.. :( ...

I smoked LarryOG grown all over the diff states lot of tourist come over with their own weed for vacation lot of LarryOG... Best Larry i smoked was actually out of Michigan :giggle: ..All the LarryOG I smoked was uper dank and makes me mad at my so called friend.. anyways i know how it feels to have start from scratch again.. did it a few times in my grow life... Each time sent me on a strain quest and i probably would have never found some of new favs with out starting again from scratch .. blessing do come in strange disquises..

Plenti Aloha
SquidyP

Ive got a couple Larry beans left and a few Cali connect mix pack beans too that Ill run later this summer. I just dont take pics anymore out of laziness. Too busy to mess with them this time of year really. Thanks for the mojo bro

:postpicsworthless:

Hey, Welcome Back AK!
I'm done hibernating myself.
Nice pull with the autos, I'm jealous. :icon_smile:
Tell you what, you show us yours and I'll show mine. :hubba:

akhockey said:
Ive got a couple Larry beans left and a few Cali connect mix pack beans too that Ill run later this summer. I just dont take pics anymore out of laziness. Too busy to mess with them this time of year really. Thanks for the mojo bro

cool bro grow on!!! :48:

Sorry folks. There wont be any pics of this GJ. I know we all love them but I just one dont feel like taking them. Two dont have time this time of year and three dont like the extra evidence trail with whats gone down. Maybe someday Ill be comfortable with taking and posting pics agai. But not at this time.

Got me some new bulbs for the ladies today. Thank you 1000bulbs.com. Tomorrow is chop day for a BBG and the Purple Haze. It didn't turn purple and doesn't look to be a super yielder but whoa buddy those are some frosty nugs. I might even have to snap a pic or two of her before she comes down.

I took down the BBG and PH moms today. I did in fact take pics but they looked like shyte so I didnt bother posting. I only got a couple of each before the batts in my cam died :( Oh well there are a few cuts from both under my 1000 that will surely be better. The PH looks yummy but I doubt she made more than 1.5 oz. Ill see what she does with more wattage before she gets the axe. I have a bunch of cuts that are poppin roots now and will do a water thing with them. Im going on vacation for 3 weeks soon and am going to attempt to automate my room. I kind of worried about being gone for 3 weeks with a hydro grow but if it shits the bed Im already planning new genetics anyways...

smoke and yield report:
Blueberry Gum tasty good buzz not near as good like the last pheno I had. Just over 3 zips under a 600.
Purple Haze straight fire dankness. Good up high. I gave samples of both to my close friends that know better than to ask where it came from and all were hands down big fans of this tasty herb. What I thought was going to yield small came in at 3.8oz dry. The nugs are just so dense and rock hard they fooled me. I have 3 BBG and 4 PH in SS about 4 weeks in under 1000 watts of new bulbness HPS and wont get chopped for another 5 since Im going on vacation. I just flipped 5 of each under 600 watts in my hydro setup. Im keeping a mom of each to cut from went I get back from vaca. Then I think Ill keep the PH and let this BBG pheno go and start trying to run some CC gear again

What is the point in a grow journal without picturtes? If you're on your celly takin pics, tap the details tab and turn off geo-tracking. There's no harm in posting pics. Especially on MarP. MarP's pictures are all host on-site. The authorities have no way of tracking them or where they came from. :))

getnasty said:
What is the point in a grow journal without picturtes? If you're on your celly takin pics, tap the details tab and turn off geo-tracking. There's no harm in posting pics. Especially on MarP. MarP's pictures are all host on-site. The authorities have no way of tracking them or where they came from. :))

Well first off, I dont keep records anymore like I used to so this is a way for me to keep track of my grow and share as well. I used to post pics and alot of them actually, back before the Great Crash here and now honestly its a PITA to resize them and frankly most of the time I just dont feel like it.

akhockey said:
Well first off, I dont keep records anymore like I used to so this is a way for me to keep track of my grow and share as well. I used to post pics and alot of them actually, back before the Great Crash here and now honestly its a PITA to resize them and frankly most of the time I just dont feel like it.

I agree with you on the resizing..PITA
But a pic says a thousand words...as the saying goes

But i also respect that you don't post... it is your post man...
peace

Latest posts

Back