Guys check this out!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THCskunk

Colombian Gold
Reaction score
This was sent to me from my one of my cousins. (Edit) We have ladies on this site. No nakedness please.

So where do I get seeds to grow one of those?:cool:

damnit damnit damnit! i didnt see! its been removed! lol

yah i know lol... its the internet i guess i can look at boobs anytime! lol

boobs are all over the internet, and those boobs normally say "come to my website"

deep down inside I knew that I was doing wrong, but this was to good to keep to myself. Sorry guys. :eek:

Actually guys, think about this from another perspective; There are more than 5,000 people on this site now. All of them are interested in marijuana or they wouldn't be here.

It would be wrong to assume that all 5,000 people would like to see videos of women performing sexual gymnastics. I'm very sure that it may indeed insult some of them.

Please think carefully before posting. Please keep in mind that this is a marijuana related site, not a site for young men to goggle at naked women. Everything has it's time and place.

This site is not the place for sex flicks or the like.

I'm just sure as can be that all of you can find naked women to look at on the Internet if that's what you want to do. Heck, you can find ANYTHING on the net.

Please keep your posts to content that is appropriate for this group.

Thanks,

Stoney.

Bummer, I missed it.... Oh well, Stoney is right I guess..... :D

You guys are killin me! Think with the protrusion from your shoulders!

Hhahaahahaha, don't even follow that up.

not the protrusion in your......aaah i cant say it!

LOL im definitely not sad or regret seeing it. it was aight.... lol :eek: :ccc: :D

Stoney Bud said:
Actually guys, think about this from another perspective; There are more than 5,000 people on this site now. All of them are interested in marijuana or they wouldn't be here.

It would be wrong to assume that all 5,000 people would like to see videos of women performing sexual gymnastics. I'm very sure that it may indeed insult some of them.

Please think carefully before posting. Please keep in mind that this is a marijuana related site, not a site for young men to goggle at naked women. Everything has it's time and place.

This site is not the place for sex flicks or the like.

I'm just sure as can be that all of you can find naked women to look at on the Internet if that's what you want to do. Heck, you can find ANYTHING on the net.

Please keep your posts to content that is appropriate for this group.

Thanks,

Stoney.

Hey SB a great description for those who didn't get to see it...:D

Fortunatly I saw it and remember...:eek:

Well now I'm just jealous that I didn't get to see this video!!

Latest posts

Back