Guys, I'd Like Your Input on This....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey FTG, i learned the hard way too last year lol, but its still going to be as hard this year, i just hope the ladies appreciate all the hard work we put in. and show us the work they can do by putting out ;)

I noticed a lot of you saying how he should plants straight into the ground, and dont get me wrong, The best idea is to do so. But i was just thinking, if its anything like my case, I have to have the pots. I NEED to be able to move my plants around if something happens. I have a lot of family that comes over, and i have neighbors on both sides of me who seem to be very nice (KNOCK ON WOOD) but i also keep them out of sight. i have quite a few trees in my back yard. But also, towards the end, The weather in my area becomes inconsistant. I live in california near the coast and we have some of the most strangest weather. It can be sunny and 15 minutes later, its gonna rain.

well if needs must and you are keeping them nearby, then pots shouldnt be a problem. its only a problem if they are quite a distance from where you leave. growing in pots requires alot more attention than guerrilla growing. but you can tend to them everyday if they are at home. go ahead with pots, and the best liquid nutes you can get(old age,just read), they will flourish. i would advise letting the soil dry out completely every now and again, let the roots look for water, and when you feed them theyll enjoy it alot more ;)

Latest posts

Back