Halloween Night

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres nothing better than a zombie horror on halloween night:eek:
That scene in dawn of the dead with all the zombies in the mall with the mall music in the background and they are all walking around bumping into things and each other..... classic!:D

alright ill try but yall better sit close !!!!!!!

Old Toby said:
Theres nothing better than a zombie horror on halloween night:eek:
That scene in dawn of the dead with all the zombies in the mall with the mall music in the background and they are all walking around bumping into things and each other..... classic!:D

My favorite part in the new Dawn of the Dead was when the redneck dude was in the elevator after tearing through the tunnels barely alive and says "I always liked this song". :p

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Not sure Oscar seems like everyone is doing something on Halloween or don't wanna watch a movie with us. :p We have just about every Horror movie you can think of on DVD so you name one. ;)

The first "Friday the 13th" movie. That series of flics really scared me. Something about having someone screwin with you in a dream seems to scare the hell outta me!

Me, Bammers and The Dink will join you!

Stoney Bud i think your talking about Nightmare On Elm Street with Freddy Kreuger. ;) He is the dream master. :eek:
Stoney Bud said:
The first "Friday the 13th" movie. That series of flics really scared me. Something about having someone screwin with you in a dream seems to scare the hell outta me!

Me, Bammers and The Dink will join you!

'Sup guys :ciao: I am trying to get my gf to sit with me and watch scary movies evrynight until halloween..Getting her to watch a horror flick is like having our kids sit quietly for a drive to the country hehehe not easily done.. peace, e :bong2:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Stoney Bud i think your talking about Nightmare On Elm Street with Freddy Kreuger. ;) He is the dream master. :eek:

Yeah! That's the one! Man, that movie scares that crap outta me!

If you're not safe in a dream....

Watching Halloween 5 right now my ten year old loves his movies that's all hes been talking about this month lol.
Hey TBG would love to hang out with yous but have to take the kids out first then when where done i usually take them up to my moms house to show her there costumes and they kids raid the rest of her candy lol
But when we get back we always put it on scary flicks so i will just join yous a little late OK have a great halloween every one peace

The word is spreading about the FREE PotCorn!

I've never watched a cyber movie with a bunch of stoners before, especially on Halloween!

Any ideas yet?
We could watch re-runs of Hogans Heros! :yay:
Or maybe Captain Kirk when he meets the Borg? :giggle:

So long as weze all cozy and on the same page.......the movie won't matter.
I'm wondering wether I should use my canna butter recipe on the PotCorn?

:D
:D

OK how about we choose from the following:

Nightmare On Elm Street

Halloween "Original"

Friday The 13th

Texas Chainsaw Massacre "Original"

Dawn Of The Dead "Original"

Evil Dead

Ok there is a nice short list we can choose from. ;)

Sweet, I Looooove Horror Flicks.:D Mom Use To Take Me When I Was Little...Warped My Little Mind. :D Thanks Mom! Hey TBG! Evil Dead is Allright, Evil Dead 2 : Dead Before Dawn, Is Better, Works Better As An Leader to "Army of Darkness". If You Liked "Bruce" In Evil Dead, Check Him Out In "Bubba-Ho-Tep", A True "Twisted" Movie.;) A Couple of Other "Recomended" Titles; Dee Snyder's "Strangeland", His "Captain Howdy"-Persona is Truely "True to Our Times", Very,Very Twisted. How About "Shawn of The Dead" For A Little Humor with Our Horror? "Fright Night" An Oldie but Goodie. Let's See, How About "Eight Legged Freaks". Personally, The One That Freaked-Me Out The Most When I Was Little, "The Creeping Hand", About A Guy Who's Killed, And His Disenbodied Hand Seeks Revenge. Oh, Also "Idle Hands" W/ Seth Green, A Stoner Horror Flick! Check It Out! I Could Go On All Night, But.... I'll Check Back Tomorow. Don't Want to "Tick"-Off LadyViper, I'll Have My Own "Horror's" To Deal With! CaptainViper.

I here ya CV. :aok: There isn't a horror movie we haven't seen mang. We would watch them with our mom on Friday or Saturday nights. :p I just wanted to toss a few of the good classics to choose from. Didn't wanna make the list long ya know. ;)

Haha I just got Halloween on dvd for free with the sunday paper! how cool is that!:D

I'm taking note of those movies TBG posted and gonna go get it today!
I'll first look for Halloween then Elm Street.........

I've got Halloween Resurection, Zodiac Killer and Manson Family..............?

Is the Halloween Resurection a go?
'cause I still don't mind looking for more!

OK how about we go with either Halloween or Nightmare On Elm Street?

Latest posts

Back