halogen bulb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't count on that growing you **** mate.

Sorry.

You could use CFL'S (compact fluorescents) if your on a budget.

You can also use Metal Halide light for vegetation (if you have more money) and a High Pressure sodium lamp for flowering (again, if you have the money).

Both the HPS and MH will give you better results but if you are on a budget them by all means use CFL'S.

If you decide to use CFL'S be sure to use the "Cool White" spectrum bulbs for vegetation growth and "Warm Light" bulbs for flowering.

P.S. Both Metal Halide lamps and High pressure sodium lamps require a ballast to run.

First picture: HPS BULBS. Second picture: METAL HALIDE BULBS.

High_Pressure_Sodium_Lamps__NG_Range_.jpg

Metal_Halide_Lamp___American_System.jpg

i think im gunna grow outdoor for my first time im gunna put my plants outside tomorrow and after i do my first outdoor grow ill probably try indoor thanks for the help

One of the 1st plants I grew was under a tube halogen in a box lined with aluminum foil. It was a beautiful plant, very bushy. I accidentally burned it to death before flower though. I intend on running a test with vegging under the same 100 watt halogen. The lumens are there just not sure about spectrum and the heat is incredible! Draston is correct, though, you will def grow good plants with fluorescents or hids.

bombbudpuffa said:
One of the 1st plants I grew was under a tube halogen in a box lined with aluminum foil. It was a beautiful plant, very bushy. I accidentally burned it to death before flower though. I intend on running a test with vegging under the same 100 watt halogen. The lumens are there just not sure about spectrum and the heat is incredible! Draston is correct, though, you will def grow good plants with fluorescents or hids.

you sure can :D.

Those will work for vegging but you need a ballast for those. Mh for veg, hps for flower.

the second one i posted is hps i think will it work for flower

Latest posts

Back