Hammerheadgentics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammerhead

Reaction score
Hay everyone. I thought I was already signed up here? One of the things we lose as we age is our memory lol. I've been trying to find some old pictures I posted. I thought they were here?. . I'll keep looking.

Welcome. Hope you find your pictures.
I let you in even though your IP matched spam. Please don't let me down.
Thanks

Thanks.. , I use a VPN service.. I can change my IP address anytime I want. My VPN is off for this post so you can see. I don't normally turn it off.

I don’t know you yet. Do you have a garden?

Yes, Since 1974. Most people know me by Hammerhead Genetics. I've been posting on canna forums since 2004. I spend most of my time on mjp or bean basement.. I was trying to find my Kali Mist pictures that won the Serious seeds pic contest back in 2009. I haven't had any luck so far.

Yes, Since 1974. Most people know me by Hammerhead Genetics. I've been posting on canna forums since 2004. I spend most of my time on mjp or bean basement.. I was trying to find my Kali Mist pictures that won the Serious seeds pic contest back in 2009. I haven't had any luck so far.
Well that explains why I don’t know you as I only hang out here. I just saw your makin’ seeds pic on the other thread. was that the picture you were looking for? Or is it your current grow.

1655163070663.png

That's my old logo.. Did the site just go down for a few minutes .. That was odd. It all just froze up on me. Same with mjp. Both are working again.

Well that explains why I don’t know you as I only hang out here. I just saw your makin’ seeds pic on the other thread. was that the picture you were looking for? Or is it your current grow.

Thats my current seed project. White Truffle, Chimera, ICC are in the loop for projects.. ICC has been rough trying to find something to match her with. ICC is not something I like much. I had not grown her before. Shes prob gonna get scrubbed from anhy projects.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back