Hammerheadgentics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1655203700098.png

Do you sell your genetics anywhere?

Yes, use google.

I found several threads and posts with Kali Mist. Can't find your handle anywhere on this site. Did you use a different handle in 2009?

I did the same. I had/have accounts on all canna forums. It wasn't 2009 when I thought I made an account. It was much later more like 2019. I use to make albums to store pics in. I spoke to the new Admin at mjp he will attempt to recover those pics for me. Fingers crossed he can..

Last edited:
What was your old forum name
The mods can get it back and give you your well deserved membership cred

Hammerhead has been my original from day 1.. I used Purple Frostbyte for a short time in 2014 at mjp. I never used PF on other sites. It's all good. I'll I need is some good conversation with other like minded people.

mjp just had a major Software update to Xen. It's the 2nd migration. The 1st attempt using VB5 was a fail. Xen is a better forum SW but the media part isn't anything special.

Hammerhead I'm glad you decided to hang out on the PASSION. It's good to have knowledgeable growers with a good attitude.

Latest posts

Back