Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know how that is... "I didnt do anything but water 'em!" ...Quality Genetics are the key to success!

Oh Hams, give it up bro.. We know alllll about your special flowering nutes.... ;)

SuperStock_1566-081052.jpg

nvthis said:
Oh Hams, give it up bro.. We know alllll about your special flowering nutes.... ;)

Lol.....I don't **** in the pots.:p

:rofl: I just gotta say get a kick from your grows, bud. You have a great sense of humor, for a small woodland critter...lol

Looking real nice HL,
Can't wait to see the next round of pics.
HomieHogleg

7greeneyes said:
:rofl: I just gotta say get a kick from your grows, bud. You have a great sense of humor, for a small woodland critter...lol

Lol...thanks 7. I like to keep things light and joking around and having a good time does just that. Life's too short...might as well enjoy the time we hve.
Thanks for checking in bro.....:icon_smile:

HomieHogleg said:
Looking real nice HL,
Can't wait to see the next round of pics.
HomieHogleg

Hey Homie thanks and I am going to try and shoot pics a cpl times this week. I figure now that they are starting to show off their womanly side the more pics the more better.:D

is that box car willie going to dankville too? he needs a shave. :D :p

Irish said:
is that box car willie going to dankville too? he needs a shave. :D :p

If you are referring to my cat then yeah he is along for the ride as well it seems.:) He needs more then a shave...he needs a kick in the asss.:D

Time to peep in on the ladies...:icon_smile: Thanks for popping in Irish.

Lemon Jack said:
OOh Ooh let me take a peak too :)

I shld be able to take some snaps tonight when I get home from work. At least that is the plan....:)

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zJWA3Vo6TU

After wakin and baking I cant stop cracking up watching this. Keep this train a rollin Hammy :48:

ston-loc said:
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zJWA3Vo6TU

After wakin and baking I cant stop cracking up watching this. Keep this train a rollin Hammy :48:

Thanks bro.....and yeah that is a funny commercial.:)

Picture time....they are chugging along. Feeding them hvy till I get a lil nute burn on the tips, then I will back it off. The one Larry is a huge monster. The other is a lil more manageable. Pre 98 is...well pre 98.:) Very bushy not much stretch.

First up the two Larry OG....

P9280026.jpgP9280028.jpg

P9280029.jpgP9280027.jpg

P9280030.jpgP9280031.jpg
P9280032.jpgP9280033.jpg

P9280034.jpgP9280037.jpg

Nice Hammy...My grow is at day 19 from the flip..I think we are close to each other.

They look fantastic hammy..almost as dark as the cat :)

v35b said:
Nice Hammy...My grow is at day 19 from the flip..I think we are close to each other.

Thanks man.....yeah I flipped on a Sunday so this Sunday is 21 days. So you got me by 2 days.:)

Latest posts

Back