Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Robertsozki said:

Dr. Robertsozki said:
luv the way you driving the train there s so much hash n bud to smoke! thanks HL Ill never forget this ride to dankville GOD bless America and all the good people like you
Dr thanks brother.......we will be showing a movie tonight. Half Baked :)
Pop corn with butter and Hash hits a plenty.:icon_smile:

images.jpg

Battling a PH/deficiency problem in my veg tent but seem to hve it going in the right direction now...

Here are the ladies in flower, two Larry OG clones and my bubbler. Oh and I caught my cat red handed munching on my lower leaves...:)

P9160004.jpg

P9160007.jpg

P9160008.jpg

P9160009.jpg

P9160012.jpg

P9160015.jpg

P9160016.jpg

P9160018.jpg

Kinda looked like a black squirrel in the last pic! Good looking grow, my friend!

Looking Good Bro,
Looking forward to growing that Larry OG myself.

HomieHogleg

Nice plants HL, how will you get the clones out of the bubbler? will the roots fit through the holes? i would block those empty holes with somthing.

Larry looks awesome as usual.

Rosebud said:
The kitty looks stoned. Everything looks good Hammy.

Lol..thanks Rose. Yeah you can kinda see some perlite dust on his nose....he was going to town on the lower leaves. :)

Roddy said:
Kinda looked like a black squirrel in the last pic! Good looking grow, my friend!

Hey Roddy thanks....and yeah he thinks he is a Bull Dog but looks more like a big black squirrel.:D

HomieHogleg said:
Looking Good Bro,
Looking forward to growing that Larry OG myself.

HomieHogleg

Thanks Homie.....you won't be disappointed in the Larry OG. She is Dank for sure. Can't wait to see ya grow her out.

dman1234 said:
Nice plants HL, how will you get the clones out of the bubbler? will the roots fit through the holes? i would block those empty holes with somthing.

Larry looks awesome as usual.

Thanks dman....The holes are big enough to pull the clones gently out. I hve been adding a cap of H2O2 once a week and hve not had any algae problems. Normally there is a dome on them and not much light gets in. I still hve to tweak the bubbler. Gonna make bigger holes and use some foam for holders. Gonna try and hit the Xmas Tree shop this weekend looking for things to use.

Okay here is some pics of my Rez Sour Diesel x Chemdog DD that has been vegging under the HO T5's...i believe I counted 9 nodes and she (fingers crossed :)) is not even 12 inches tall. Love the tight growth.

P9160019.jpg P9160021.jpg

P9160022.jpg P9160020.jpg

Looking good Hamster. Just wondering, who has the Larry OG that you got. I mean, who is the breeder of this strain? I plan on starting to buy some seeds for when we get the MMJ. Until then, me and the kitty will be over in the corner munching on some leaves. LOL

I believe he has the cali connection strain I could be wrong but I think I read that somewhere

HemperFi said:
Thanks bro....

powerplanter said:
Looking good Hamster. Just wondering, who has the Larry OG that you got. I mean, who is the breeder of this strain? I plan on starting to buy some seeds for when we get the MMJ. Until then, me and the kitty will be over in the corner munching on some leaves. LOL
Lemon Jack said:
I believe he has the cali connection strain I could be wrong but I think I read that somewhere
:yeahthat:

Yes this Larry OG is from Cali Connection (Swerve is the breeder I believe)....I bought them from SowAmazingSeeds.com. I popped 5 beans from a 10 pack and hve been holding onto the best pheno of the three ladies I got. Good thing I left some lower branches for you two to munch on...:)

Well I sure would loooooove a little taste Hammy, so thank you
:bong:

Update time......The flower tent is doing good.....I am going to start ramping up the feeding till I see some burn on the tips.

The pre 98 being the sweet girl she is is barely stretching....the Larry OG's are going skyward. I will be adding some stakes and doing some mild lst this weekend. Mostly to support the weight of the buds come harvest.:hubba:

Pre 98 Bubba
P9200026.jpgP9200027.jpgP9200031.jpgP9200030.jpg

Larry OG
P9200033.jpgP9200034.jpgP9200035.jpg

Tent
P9200036.jpgP9200038.jpg

What size exhaust fan do you have on that light Hammy?

Larry OG is in my future.

But I'm kinda a light weight when it comes to the strong indica strains -- I don't just get couch locked -- I get like Steven Hawkings looks. LOL

No disrespect ment toward Steven Hawkings -- he is one of my heros. More like how he acts that how he looks, and sometimes I start talking like him....

Latest posts

Back