Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vic777 said:
Quick question, you vent out of your tent, how do you vent your room or do you just leave the door open?

The air gets pulled from my tent using a 6 inch inline fan....about 450 cfm. This air gets fed out one of the 4 windows. Depending on temps I will open and close any combination of the other 3 windows to get the desired temp in the tents. By the time I add another 400w HPS to that flower tent it will be cooler out and keeping the tents cool will be easy. Since I keep the flower tent at negative pressure there are no odor issues in the room....I do hve a carbon filter hung and ready to go in case the stank gets to be too much.

I sat mine up last night. I was at it until about three AM -- It kicked my a** -- first I sat it up with the door against the wall and had to start over because it is so tight in there it wouldn't turn around. My plants were in that space, so I built a small grow box and put them on the other side of the room, and then came the clean-up, but I love it. It looks, umm, professional and clean. I won't be able to use the big vent on top because the celing is an inch away, but I'm sure I can vent it into the boat without too many probs. I should get the lights today. I finally have a grow room -- not a play w/weed room. It's nice.

HemperFi said:
I sat mine up last night. I was at it until about three AM -- It kicked my a** -- first I sat it up with the door against the wall and had to start over because it is so tight in there it wouldn't turn around. My plants were in that space, so I built a small grow box and put them on the other side of the room, and then came the clean-up, but I love it. It looks, umm, professional and clean. I won't be able to use the big vent on top because the celing is an inch away, but I'm sure I can vent it into the boat without too many probs. I should get the lights today. I finally have a grow room -- not a play w/weed room. It's nice.

Congrats bro......you will be smoking your own in the near future then.:)

Moved the Moms from 1/2 gallon pots to 1 gallon smart pots....will be flipping them soon.

The pre 98 Bubba: She is a sweet girl...stays small with tight node growth. You can see how root bound she was. I don't mind my moms getting a bit root bound...actually prefer it.:)

P9090017.jpgP9090018.jpgP9090019.jpgP9090020.jpgP9090022.jpg

Larry OG: She always wants to go vertical on you...tough to bush out without serious lst.
P9090024.jpgP9090025.jpgP9090026.jpgP9090027.jpgP9090028.jpgP9090029.jpg

The bass shld give an idea of size comparison.

Wow is hammy a bassist.. :) on no its bromance time come get some love.

You do love the funk right?

Lemon Jack said:
Wow is hammy a bassist.. :) on no its bromance time come get some love.

You do love the funk right?

Lol...yeah I love the Funk.:) I hve been playing guitar since I was 18....self taught by ear and tab. Always loved funky bass lines but it wasn't until I started playing Bass on Rock Band 3 for PS3 that I fell in love with the bass and went out and bought one. Been spending a lot of time recording with Reaper on my PC. I hve a ton of Drum Samples to use and drop down the Bass and Guitar parts. I hve a drum set in the Attic but I gave up the space to play drums when I started growing....:) It has been worth it...:D

I would love a drum set thats all i dont have I played bass and guitar for years now its my true love :)

By the way I seen the Black keys 2 years in a row at bonnaroo Front row center stage last year it was amazing.

green lush my freind nice and helthy!! hey howd you fit it all in yer cage?? ha .peace....[j]

Very dark babies HL. Very nice indeed.

Now i see why you have such nice plants ... You play bass to them. I only play didgeridoo ... Going to blow the stick and see if mines turns as good as yours ;).

Take it
:48:

ROCK AND ROLL BROTHA!!! Plants look good! Way dark green. Nice hearing there's more musicians around here too. Just play for fun once and a while now, but years ago played bass in a couple bands.

Whew, that was a long read. I've got to try larry og. Great c at too, i 'm a cat person too (3) but they go no where near my plant or she'd be gone.They already ate 3 spider plants, but i luv them. Inspiring journal , my friend.

Lemon Jack said:
I would love a drum set thats all i dont have I played bass and guitar for years now its my true love :)

By the way I seen the Black keys 2 years in a row at bonnaroo Front row center stage last year it was amazing.

I wld love to see them live....

jesuse said:
green lush my freind nice and helthy!! hey howd you fit it all in yer cage?? ha .peace....[j]

bho_expertz said:
Very dark babies HL. Very nice indeed.

Now i see why you have such nice plants ... You play bass to them. I only play didgeridoo ... Going to blow the stick and see if mines turns as good as yours ;).

Take it
:48:

Thanks guys...appreciate the kind words....:)

ston-loc said:
ROCK AND ROLL BROTHA!!! Plants look good! Way dark green. Nice hearing there's more musicians around here too. Just play for fun once and a while now, but years ago played bass in a couple bands.

Always great to meet another fellow musician....it is all good as long as you hve fun playing. Music is probably the thing I am most passionate about.

Solanero said:
Whew, that was a long read. I've got to try larry og. Great c at too, i 'm a cat person too (3) but they go no where near my plant or she'd be gone.They already ate 3 spider plants, but i luv them. Inspiring journal , my friend.

Thanks for the kind words bro. Love my cats as well.

nouvellechef said:
Eating salsa! Mmmmm. All vinegary

Rub it in........:p

luv the way you driving the train there s so much hash n bud to smoke! thanks HL Ill never forget this ride to dankville GOD bless America and all the good people like you

Latest posts

Back