Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokeMyPiece said:
Hahaha! :rofl:
Especially when you close up everything and just relax on the couch... '...Wait, wasnt I supposed to water only...'

I have done that and even worse...lol. I once fed them twice the same night...:eek: Man was I faded that night....talk about run off everywhere. Good thing I grow in tents with those spill liner in them.:)

I may be a rookie grower, but I am a very experienced smoker, and I know what "faded" means. I m fded a e speak :)

I may be a rookie grower, but I am a very experienced smoker, and I know what "faded" means. I m fasded as we speak :)

1:49 AM
HemperFi said:
I may be a rookie grower, but I am a very experienced smoker, and I know what "faded" means. I m fded a e speak :)

2:00 AM
HemperFi said:

2:06 AM
HemperFi said:
I may be a rookie grower, but I am a very experienced smoker, and I know what "faded" means. I m fasded as we speak :)

Lol bro...judging by that 17 minute period I wld say you most certainly do know what faded means. Smoking the good stuff I see.:D

Update time...pardon the mess. I am on vacay this coming week and need to get the 4x4 flower tent set up. :)

Lost one Chemdog dd x Sensi Star seedling and one of my LArry OG clones. Got some special beans from a friend heading my way soon so back up is on the way....:D

As you can see in the pics I had company in the grow room....;) My cat was definitely thinking evil thoughts....he wanted to chew some green.:)

P8300001.JPG

P8300004.JPG

P8300008.JPG

P8300003.JPG

Those fan leaves are GREEEEEEN! My outdoor plants arent even close to that shade of green.

drfting07 said:
Those fan leaves are GREEEEEEN! My outdoor plants arent even close to that shade of green.

I keep them well fed....In flower they will get no N except for what is in the Micro. I don't hve a feed schedule as I like to feed by eye. I usually push the feed hard till I see a tiny bit of burn on the leaf edges....then back off a touch.

Very nice Brosef, cool cat too.

do you switch to flower fertz as soon as you flip to flower? just wondering cause you said you add no N in flower, I find i have to keep veg nutes going for first 10-14 days of flower then switch up.

dman1234 said:
Very nice Brosef, cool cat too.

do you switch to flower fertz as soon as you flip to flower? just wondering cause you said you add no N in flower, I find i have to keep veg nutes going for first 10-14 days of flower then switch up.

Thanks dman...he has been totally chewing on my moms lower leaves. I guess he is helping with airflow down low...lol:rolleyes:

When I flip I just drop the N (grow) cold turkey and then do a flower feeding full strength and don't add any N unless I see early yellowing. I like to hvy feed till I see just a touch of burn so they usually get enough N from the Micro to go the distance. Sometimes the hvy feeders will require a feed or two with some Grow added.

Looking great as usual Hammy!

Dr. Robertsozki said:
u think ur evil cat is addicted to the leafs???? could b haha later bro

Oh I know he has evil thoughts towards the plants.....:) I gotta get them to flower so he will leave them alone.

Lemon Jack said:
Lol I guess he doesnt like the sticky in his mouth:D

Once they start getting buds on them he don't want no part of them....he will run away if I put the budded plants near him. I once locked him up in my veg tent by accident....:eek: Zipped it up and like 30-45 minutes later I hear all hell breaking loose in my tent....lol. He wasn't happy.:)

LOL, i bet you weren't happy either. Beautiful kitty, and your plants aren't bad either.

Rosebud said:
LOL, i bet you weren't happy either. Beautiful kitty, and your plants aren't bad either.

Thank you Rose.....he is a good boy most of the time. He was a rescue from a shelter in WV....I spoil him too much. Or so my wife tells me.:D

Latest posts

Back