Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
akhockey said:
Ahhhh Larry. I can't wait to meet you personally......

You will enjoy that meeting immensely my friend....swerve did a helluva job with her. Fire in bean form fo sho....:hubba:

Awesome...Just Awesome...Now lets see that Snow top cola:D

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Thank you chef and Rose.....I appreciate you guys swinging by. :)

4u2sm0ke said:
Awesome...Just Awesome...Now lets see that Snow top cola:D

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Thanks 4u....I will be pulling the ladies out this weekend for an in depth photo shoot. Will be sure to get some snow covered cola shots.:)

I'll be lookin forward to those pics hammy looks great as always.

Larry I have met. Keeping an eye out for other stars. Think you need some BB7 and salsa back in your life.

nouvellechef said:
Larry I have met. Keeping an eye out for other stars. Think you need some BB7 and salsa back in your life.

I don't know which is making my mouth water more.....your BB7 cut or that yummy Salsa I had the pleasure of trying. Both for the win!

Lemon Jack said:
I'll be lookin forward to those pics hammy looks great as always.

Thanks LJ....will do it up properly this weekend. Back drop and all....maybe some macros as well.

hello hammy,, I got a good chuckle out of that pic of your cat back on page 11. I think he was drooling. :p

lordhighlama said:
hello hammy,, I got a good chuckle out of that pic of your cat back on page 11. I think he was drooling. :p

Bro it is always good to hear from you.....been awhile. I don't think I hve seen you over at Cannetics for a while either. Hope all is well. Yeah that cat is crazy. He knows when I am going to go in the tents and he will race upstairs and wait by the zipper. lol. Thanks for popping in bro...like I said I hope all is well. I always worry when one my friends "drop off the grid" for any length. Unless it's BBP and we all know he can go "poof" like that and be gone for months....:p

You growing this winter? I hve not been over at the other place much because work is getting nuts with the holidays coming.

I took a cpl quick pics but will do better ones this weekend. Just one of the two Larry OG's going in one gallon Smart Pots.

They are getting sexy now...pretty sure they don't look over nuted, root bound or hve whispy buds...but I will let you all be the judge of that.
Matter of fact even the lower hash nugs are getting fat and snow covered.
I am pretty sure the wife and I will enjoy these come harvest and that is all I care about. ;)

PA270021.jpgPA270023.jpg

PA270024.jpgPA270027.jpg

PA270028.jpgPA270029.jpg

PA270031.jpg

I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words of support....

6 weeks flowering are the Larrys ? 4 to go ?

Nice plants :aok:.

Impressive as always hammy. How they smelling? Gotta get me some of that.

BBFan said:
Impressive as always hammy. How they smelling? Gotta get me some of that.

Thanks BBFan...I appreciate it. They are good till you ruffle their feathers and then they start stinking of lemon, fuel, and kind of a pine smell. So far no need for the filter as long as I hve negative pressure going in the tent and vent out a window.

bho_expertz said:
6 weeks flowering are the Larrys ? 4 to go ?

Nice plants :aok:.

Thanks bho....I am not sure of the dates...gotta find and check my hard calendar. I think they are 6 weeks this Sunday. So 4 to go. I am taking them 70 days for sure...at least.

Oki thanks. Just to know how they look by age since will have them soon enough.

Latest posts

Back