Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Jesus, Buddha, Allah,King Hamster, etc for changing your avitar.
As usual your plants are wonderful.

Rosebud said:
Thank you Jesus, Buddha, Allah,King Hamster, etc for changing your avitar.
As usual your plants are wonderful.

:rofl: lol.....yeah I didn't hve the stomach to go till Halloween with either of those freakin train wreck's as my avatar.:D

Thanks Rose for the kind words and for stopping in.

Awsome Larry Hammy! All look great

Lawrence Hamster Lewis
Larry Hamster Lewis
Larry Hammy Lewis
Hamster Lawrence Lewis.

I could go on and on. I just tried blueberry for the first time. oh my goodness! I didn't grow it. Smelled wonderful and tasted better. From NChef's and 4U's neck of the woods.
Great journal Lar.

Rosebud said:
Lawrence Hamster Lewis
Larry Hamster Lewis
Larry Hammy Lewis
Hamster Lawrence Lewis.

I could go on and on. I just tried blueberry for the first time. oh my goodness! I didn't grow it. Smelled wonderful and tasted better. From NChef's and 4U's neck of the woods.
Great journal Lar.

I hve yet to try any blueberry Rose.....it's on my short list though.:) Only problem is when it comes to Cannabis my short list seems to get longer and longer.:D So many strains so little time....;)

Hamster Lewis said:
I hve yet to try any blueberry Rose.....it's on my short list though.:) Only problem is when it comes to Cannabis my short list seems to get longer and longer.:D So many strains so little time....;)

I tried! Kinda my fault though. Mmmm. Salsa

BB7 is finding her way home here in about 4 weeks.

nouvellechef said:
I tried! Kinda my fault though. Mmmm. Salsa

BB7 is finding her way home here in about 4 weeks.

Damn you had to bring up the salsa? Now I am hungry. That is some good salsa you make. At least your cuts got to me....BCS from Rusty got lost and showed up dead and molded. That sucked big time too.

Mmmmmmmm....Salsa.:D

Hamster Lewis said:
Only problem is when it comes to Cannabis my short list seems to get longer and longer.:D So many strains so little time....;)

So many strains and just not enough room.... :eek: Im already trying to figure out my next pop... :holysheep: :icon_smile:

Transplanted the Purple Diesel from solo cup to 1/2 gallon pot....She is a nice dark shade of green now. This looks like a beauty.....can't wait to flower her out.:)

PA190008.jpgPA190010.jpgPA190009.jpg

Im liking the ladder. I have one just like it!
The Purp looks good too :icon_smile:
Check out my grow journal, Its the same plants DEA was flying over. Guess im in the clear now.

drfting07 said:
Im liking the ladder. I have one just like it!
The Purp looks good too :icon_smile:
Check out my grow journal, Its the same plants DEA was flying over. Guess im in the clear now.

Thanks drfting...I will check out your GJ.

Dr. Robertsozki said:
really HL the hog breath??? I just got the larry OG!!!! but the I also want the hog. and the pheno u have hogsbreath bad *** it won first place n i read that it yields like 5 oz per sqf.

Lol....yeah Dr....Hogs breath. :) This is first time with it. Will be a bit before she gets run.

Chemdog DDx Sensi Star and Rez SD x Chemdogg DD

These are both Sativa leaning as you can see...:)

PA220018.jpgPA220019.jpg

PA220022.jpgPA220023.jpg

PA220026.jpg

Latest posts

Back